I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

Discus and support I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leafsword20, Apr 15, 2019.

1. leafsword20
    leafsword20 Guest

I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the ready to install option. Is the games DLC not working in
    the xboxone?

:)

leafsword20, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game - Similar Threads - can't find add

2. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress): Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for...
  3. Can't find Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Metro Exodus: Hello, I am subbed to Game Pass yet I can't find games such as Metro Exodus & Wolfenstein II. I can't find it at all in the Xbox app, and when I click the install game button in Metro Exodus'...
  4. Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store: Hi, I want to buy Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for my Xbox One. Yet, I cannot find this item on the Hong Kong version store (in the US version it can be found). Any ideas?...
  5. I Can't Find Spotify Widget

in XboX Insiders
    I Can't Find Spotify Widget: [IMG] The Spotify widget does not appear even I update the game bar to the latest version. and I'm using Windows Store version Spotify. PS: I'm living a country where Spotify is not...
  6. Can't find Xbox settings on the website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find Xbox settings on the website: For some reason It doesn't include Xbox setting on the website although I'm already signed in Here's an example: [img] Please, please help me, I'm looking my way to change my privacy settings...
  7. Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...: I downloaded around 6 games while i slept last night. When I woke up my PC was off and the games are not in my library. I am missing around 250gb of space on my SSD. When I redownload one of the...
  8. I can't find Borderlands on the XBOX PC Beta app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Borderlands on the XBOX PC Beta app.: I have the Ultimate Pass and it's not showing up. Can anyone help? 01e24f8e-3e76-4d0b-8dfb-496cd06e71d4
  9. Can't find the Microsoft edge browser app to add to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Microsoft edge browser app to add to Xbox One: I added edge to my own xbox a long time ago and it is still working fine (well, for edge that is). But I tried to add it to another Xbox console and can't find any way to add the app. It just...
  10. Game Add-on issues. Paid for it. Can't find it on system.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Add-on issues. Paid for it. Can't find it on system.: Anyone savvy with Xbox One? I bought the add-ons for Lego Marvel and when I got back on my xbox one, it doesn't show I bought it. My order history on Xbox.com says I paid for them. Anyone deal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant find my add ons on xbox 360