I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.

Discus and support I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Troyvine, Aug 10, 2019.

1. /u/Troyvine
    /u/Troyvine Guest

I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was (51231) while my last one was (3074). I tried to find the best port option for my region, but I could not find anything. The Xbox support did pop out when I searched for it, but it's out dated and only gave me information about the previous ports. Im just wondering where I can find this information, and when Xbox support will be updated?

submitted by /u/Troyvine
    [link] [comments]

/u/Troyvine, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live. - Similar Threads - can't find information

2. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  3. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  4. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress): Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for...
  5. Can't find Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Metro Exodus: Hello, I am subbed to Game Pass yet I can't find games such as Metro Exodus & Wolfenstein II. I can't find it at all in the Xbox app, and when I click the install game button in Metro Exodus'...
  6. Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store: Hi, I want to buy Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for my Xbox One. Yet, I cannot find this item on the Hong Kong version store (in the US version it can be found). Any ideas?...
  7. I Can't Find Spotify Widget

in XboX Insiders
    I Can't Find Spotify Widget: [IMG] The Spotify widget does not appear even I update the game bar to the latest version. and I'm using Windows Store version Spotify. PS: I'm living a country where Spotify is not...
  8. Can't find Xbox settings on the website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find Xbox settings on the website: For some reason It doesn't include Xbox setting on the website although I'm already signed in Here's an example: [img] Please, please help me, I'm looking my way to change my privacy settings...
  9. Can't find the logout button for uplay account and cant find my uplay information. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the logout button for uplay account and cant find my uplay information. Xbox One: I don't see an area with any of my uplay account information on my xbox one and I don't see a logout function. Is this Sword Art Online? But seriously I need that information....
  10. This error 0x87c40157 came up and I can't find any information on how to sort it

in XBoX on Consoles
    This error 0x87c40157 came up and I can't find any information on how to sort it: a does anyone know how to fix it ? f88579f0-7927-4cd9-864c-de54163b39ff