I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.

Discus and support I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Troyvine, Aug 10, 2019.

1. /u/Troyvine
    /u/Troyvine Guest

I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was (51231) while my last one was (3074). I tried to find the best port option for my region, but I could not find anything. The Xbox support did pop out when I searched for it, but it's out dated and only gave me information about the previous ports. Im just wondering where I can find this information, and when Xbox support will be updated?

submitted by /u/Troyvine
    [link] [comments]

/u/Troyvine, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live. - Similar Threads - can't find information

2. Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?: [img] Need help as nothing about this error code? 8372eb9a-9be4-43b2-8f5c-f9459df30513
  3. I can't find the refund button in my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the refund button in my order history: Like the title. I can't find it. The only things showing up are my order number, the total I paid, paid with my microsoft account and the button order detail. When I click order detail the only...
  4. My phone can't find my Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    My phone can't find my Bluetooth controller: I got accepted today to be an xCloud previewer (yay!) but, when I went to try and connect my controller to my Pixel 2 nothing would pop up in the nearby Bluetooth devices tab. This may be a phone...
  5. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  6. Xbox Communication - Suspended Twice but can't find a violation

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Communication - Suspended Twice but can't find a violation: My son has had his communication blocked on xbox for 24 hours, then almost immediately again for a week. In the first instance, the "apply [for case review]" button eventually grayed out because a...
  7. I can't find CSGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find CSGO: My brother owns CSGO, and allowed me to gameshare with him so we could play, but when I set his account to home Xbox, i could see all his games except CSGO. Anyone know why?...
  8. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  9. Can't find the logout button for uplay account and cant find my uplay information. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the logout button for uplay account and cant find my uplay information. Xbox One: I don't see an area with any of my uplay account information on my xbox one and I don't see a logout function. Is this Sword Art Online? But seriously I need that information....
  10. This error 0x87c40157 came up and I can't find any information on how to sort it

in XBoX on Consoles
    This error 0x87c40157 came up and I can't find any information on how to sort it: a does anyone know how to fix it ? f88579f0-7927-4cd9-864c-de54163b39ff