I can't find Borderlands on the XBOX PC Beta app.

Discus and support I can't find Borderlands on the XBOX PC Beta app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Ultimate Pass and it's not showing up. Can anyone help? 01e24f8e-3e76-4d0b-8dfb-496cd06e71d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Visceral31, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Visceral31
    Visceral31 Guest

I have the Ultimate Pass and it's not showing up. Can anyone help?

:)

Visceral31, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't find Borderlands on the XBOX PC Beta app. - Similar Threads - can't find Borderlands

2. Can't find Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Metro Exodus: Hello, I am subbed to Game Pass yet I can't find games such as Metro Exodus & Wolfenstein II. I can't find it at all in the Xbox app, and when I click the install game button in Metro Exodus'...
  3. Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store: Hi, I want to buy Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for my Xbox One. Yet, I cannot find this item on the Hong Kong version store (in the US version it can be found). Any ideas?...
  4. I Can't Find Spotify Widget

in XboX Insiders
    I Can't Find Spotify Widget: [IMG] The Spotify widget does not appear even I update the game bar to the latest version. and I'm using Windows Store version Spotify. PS: I'm living a country where Spotify is not...
  5. Can't find Xbox settings on the website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find Xbox settings on the website: For some reason It doesn't include Xbox setting on the website although I'm already signed in Here's an example: [img] Please, please help me, I'm looking my way to change my privacy settings...
  6. Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...: I downloaded around 6 games while i slept last night. When I woke up my PC was off and the games are not in my library. I am missing around 250gb of space on my SSD. When I redownload one of the...
  7. Can't find Borderlands on Xbox App despite having Ultimate Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Borderlands on Xbox App despite having Ultimate Pass: So I downloaded the Xbox App for PC and signed up for Ultimate Pass but when I use the app none of the newer games are showing up despite it saying under account that I have the pass. Where is the...
  8. Can't find DLC for MW3 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find DLC for MW3 on Xbox One: I'm trying to play COD: MW3 on my Xbox one, but to play online it is asking me to download required DLC for the game. It says go to My games and apps and find it under the "ready to install"...
  9. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  10. Microsoft Store | Can't find majority of Xbox servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store | Can't find majority of Xbox servers: Dear Microsoft Community, I have recently picked up Ark for windows 10 on Microsoft Store and searched a discord server to find a group. Upon finding a group, they sent me the server name,...