I can’t find browse games in my xbox 360

Discus and support I can’t find browse games in my xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have xbox 360 and i was looking for the store or browse games and i can’t find it instead on the same place i have add ons . Any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shahad.4, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Shahad.4
    Shahad.4 Guest

I have xbox 360 and i was looking for the store or browse games and i can’t find it instead on the same place i have add ons . Any help?

:)

Shahad.4, Jul 18, 2021
  2. PunichingOne Win User

Update Borderlands GOTY 2009 fail!

No, the XBox 360 version. i can´t import my old charakter to the new GOTY Version. I can´t load the 6mb Update in the emulator for 360 games on my XB One.
  3. Spazpol Win User

cant find list of xbox 360 games iown

by going to account.xbox.com and then going my games and it used to bring you to a page that list all of the games you own sorted by xbox one, xbox 360 and pc but now am not able to browse my xbox 360 digital catalog as xbox 360 button is missing ... any
    other way to see all my digital xbox 360 games i own
    You can actually go onto an xbox 360 console and from the guide i think it is on the far right and there is a purchase history there. And since you are on an xbox 360, it won't show you non-360 titles.

Not sure where you can find it online anymore.
  4. batikeri Win User

Xbox 360 Support Articles

5. FabryZio3 Win User

Xbox 360 video apps

Hey there :)

you can find a list of app
    here!
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Digital Download Times

On the 360, my record is 9 hours for 6gb.

I can`t imagine ever trying to download an xbox one game at that rate.

I pay nothing for my broadband so i can`t complain.
Thema:

1. I can’t find browse games in my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can’t find browse

2. Can’t find Xbox Series X Purchase pilot

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find Xbox Series X Purchase pilot: I don’t see it in previews or anywhere else, does that mean that it’s not offered to me? Or is it just somewhere else now? submitted by /u/LoganCook11 [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t Find Games on my XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Find Games on my XBOX: Ok so I bought Madden 22 on my Xbox with a Promo Code but now I go to my games and apps and look in my full library and I don’t see Madden. What could be the problem?...
  4. We can’t find a microphone for these people

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can’t find a microphone for these people: I'm using a PXN steering wheel on an Xbox One. I plug the steering wheel into the console via USB and it works fine. Then I plug my normal controller to the USB on the steering wheel and that...
  5. Can’t find Halo infinite July preview even though I am invited

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find Halo infinite July preview even though I am invited: Checked the Xbox insider hub as instructed from halo insider. Yet, I can’t find it. Has my invitation been perhaps revoked or is this a common issue? submitted by /u/PrepDogg9 [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t Find Halo Infinite. Help? At a lost

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Find Halo Infinite. Help? At a lost: Anyone know why I can’t find Halo Infinite on Xbox Insider? submitted by /u/MichaelL9504 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t find the Halo Infinite Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find the Halo Infinite Preview: I just downloaded the Insider Hub for the first time just to play Halo Infinite but I can’t seem to find the game anywhere on the app. It only shows me 5 previews which are Minecraft, Xbox Update...
  8. I can’t find tabs in the previews so I can get the beta version

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t find tabs in the previews so I can get the beta version: So I got Xbox insiders for the whole purpose of getting the tabs beta for the unit creator and it is not showing up and submitted by /u/Savings_Barracuda_71 [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t find multiplayer game on Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find multiplayer game on Halo MCC on PC: So I signed up for the 3 month trial of the Xbox game pass and started playing halo mcc. Had fun for a few days and then took a break. When I came back to halo I could no longer find any matches....
  10. Why can’t I find the New edge ??

in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I find the New edge ??: Anybody has been able to get the new edge for alpha insider ? I can’t seem to find it anywhere submitted by /u/King_Fascinate [link] [comments]