I can't find delivery optimization

Discus and support I can't find delivery optimization in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I want to download minecraft but I can't install the luancher It says there is something wrong The error code is 0x800700e9 I tried to find some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayKuoNoob, Jul 2, 2022.

1. JayKuoNoob
    JayKuoNoob Guest

So I want to download minecraft but I can't install the luancher

It says there is something wrong

The error code is 0x800700e9

I tried to find some imformation on the communtiy and youtube

They all says you have to restart your "Delivery Optimization" and do other things

The problem is that i can't find the "Delivery Optimization" in the page

Please Help Me

and thanks for reading this
    I can't find delivery optimization [​IMG]

:)

JayKuoNoob, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today JayKuonoob

Could you tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?
    Also, is this happening only with minecraft launcher?
    If you try downloading another game, it works correctly?
    That help us to isolate the issue.

In the meantime try this:

Uninstall minecraft launcher

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Then do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Install the launcher and let me know how it goes

**just as a reminder, double check you're signed with the account that owns the game on both microsoft store and Xbox app
  3. Dex_240 Win User

Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

Hi Dragogt

I cant find Delivery optimization in GPedit, why would that be?

cheers
  4. Dex_240 Win User

Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

Hi Dragogt

I cant find Delivery optimization in GPedit, why would that be?

cheers
  5. BurgerTurtle Win User

Xbox Game Pass Install Error 0x800700e9 on PC

I find it odd that the microsoft support guy mentioned delivery optimization considering I turned that off recently and just started having issues after doing so. I have terrible wifi where I live and delivery optimization totally tanks my connection so if I have to turn it back on then I'd just rather cancel my subscription.
  6. NoCure4Cancer Win User

How to undo all changes made to PC by installing the Xbox (Beta) app

On my C: disk cleanup, delivery optimization files only account for 16 MB - not the 1 GB that's been been missing since installing the Xbox (Beta) app. For my D: disk cleanup, there is nothing even to clean. Just 7 GB missing that I can't find.
Thema:

1. I can't find delivery optimization - Similar Threads - can't find delivery

2. I’ve been harassed for weeks and i can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been harassed for weeks and i can't find a solution: I've been harassed for weeks by 3 players, i made several clips showing them focusing and tbaging me. There is no possibility, on Xbox support page or Xbox enforcement page, for me to sens those...
  3. Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd: How do you get the discord beta on a xbox series s? Because I have been trying to figure this out but I can't find it. submitted by /u/Hirmid777_ [link] [comments]
  4. Can't find Skyrimse.exe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Skyrimse.exe: Not much to say i wanted to use skyrim mod organizer 2 but i can't launch it as its directory has to be linked to a file with skyrimse.exe in it 4d2f34ff-cd35-4b3e-ab19-a680cb8103f6
  5. New windows install, Xbox App can't find games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New windows install, Xbox App can't find games: I just reinstalled windows, but i cant play my games that i have installed onto my other drives. 6b420cdb-c9eb-475d-b07b-c36b800497bb
  6. I have an error code i can't find

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an error code i can't find: Guys i need help. I turned on my pc as usual, clicked on minecraft launcher and it redirected me to gaming services on the microsoft store. I went into library and updated gaming services and the...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?: Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition verison 1.19.10 can't find my keyboard, mouse works, but keyboard not. Gamepad isn't connected, I have no mods. I can't move, change key binds to letters from...
  8. can't find DLC of <transformers: battleground> in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find DLC of <transformers: battleground> in the game: I had purchased this DLC yestarday, but when I finished playing the spacebridge storyline this DLC just poped up one time. When I quited this game then returned, the DLC just did not show up on...
  9. DVD not working; want to get a couple games in Digital format but can't find them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD not working; want to get a couple games in Digital format but can't find them: I hadn't used my XBox360 in a couple years (really my son's Xbox that I inherited when he moved out), and when I tried to use it, it would not read any of my game DVDs. When I chose "Open Tray",...
  10. Can't find a mangrove swamp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a mangrove swamp: So i have multiple minecraft worlds on my XboxS bedrock and for all of them i can't seem to find a mangrove swamp. I know that the wild update works because i've found the deep dark and both...