I can't find my code to install from backwards compatibility

Discus and support I can't find my code to install from backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find my old message of Gears Of War 3 so I can get the code to install it please help!! 1d83a38c-0d37-4bd8-8b21-b4df6e9283f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GEARSMANIA04, Dec 31, 2016.

1. GEARSMANIA04
    GEARSMANIA04 Guest

I can't find my old message of Gears Of War 3 so I can get the code to install it please help!!

:)

GEARSMANIA04, Dec 31, 2016
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    How can I buy Dark Souls?

Correct, Dark Souls is part of the xbox 360 backward compatibility list. If you purchase the game from the 360 xbox marketplace link, you will find the title in the games and apps section of xbox one "ready to install"

For more info:

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

M3tal Daz3, Dec 31, 2016
  3. Buying Xbox backwords compatible game's from Xbox 360 to play on Xbox one

For digitally purchased games, as long as it is on the
    backward compatibility list
    , the game will automatically show up in the "Ready to Install" list of the Xbox One so you can install and play from there.

Internet Expert, Dec 31, 2016
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Transfer full games from 360 drive to Xbox One drive

no you can't, when you login to the Xbox One go to my games and apps and you can install any backwards compatible games from there
  5. DougFunnyCE Win User

Game with gold Games

Hi Doug! When you sign in to your new Xbox One S with the same Xbox Live account, there will be a "Ready to Install" section listing all games that you are able to install onto that Xbox. If your old games (Games with Gold or purchased) are backwards compatible,
    they will show up there! Here is a list of current Backwards Compatible games https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility , and here is
    the FAQ section for Backwards Compatibility as well https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility#faqSection

Hope that helps!
    Thank's for your help, but just one more question... Is there any way I can see My game list before I get this new xbox? I can't find a way in my account.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How can I buy Dark Souls?

Correct, Dark Souls is part of the xbox 360 backward compatibility list. If you purchase the game from the 360 xbox marketplace link, you will find the title in the games and apps section of xbox one "ready to install"

For more info:

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
  7. HomegrownSilky Win User

Games purchased on Xbox 360 did not transfer over to my Xbox one

8. SailedBooch6838 Win User

Backwards Compatibility-Start Focusing More On Console Releases!

I didn't say I threw out my Xbox 360. I still have it. However, my Xbox Live account only covers my Xbox One. Therefore, certain DLCs I want, I can't have unless that game becomes backwards compatible. I also can't move from my Steam versions of the original
    Far Cry and Call of Duty unless the Classic titles become backwards compatible so I can buy, download and install them on my Xbox One. Plus, I want to eventually sell the Xbox 360 for money, but I can't until all the games I mentioned become backwards compatible.
    I think we can all agree that it would be nice for titles like these to become compatible.
Thema:

1. I can't find my code to install from backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - can't find code

2. I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...: I'm trying to log in to the Xbox Beta app but it won't let me log in with my account and the other solution ask me to enter a code on my TV but noting appears... Help please. submitted by...
  3. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  4. Can't find my game I redeemed with a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game I redeemed with a code: I have purchased a code for For Honor Year 3 Pass. After I got the code I went into the Xbox store redeem it. I entered the code, I hit check, then I clicked next. I went to the My apps and Games...
  5. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition Can't find my Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition Can't find my Code: I've had Minecraft (Java Edition) since 2013 and recently decided to use the newer Bedrock Edition. However, when I go to my Mojang account I don't have a section labeled minecraft for Windows 10....
  7. redeemed codes for games with new XBOX but can't find games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed codes for games with new XBOX but can't find games: Looked in Games and Apps, made changes to settings to automate...still can't find "minecraft", "sea of thieves" and "fortnite" (which I also subscribed to Ultimate game pass trial...any help would...
  8. Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?: [img] Need help as nothing about this error code? 8372eb9a-9be4-43b2-8f5c-f9459df30513
  9. Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game: Hi guys I bought fifa 20 online and received a code for the game. Since redeeming codes is much easier in the app i did it there. But the game doesn't show up on my console. I habe tried...
  10. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...