I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!

Discus and support I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is officially support Hungarian subtitles out of the box. I have a retail version, and i want to play the game, but it contains only english,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kazuma921, Apr 7, 2018.

1. kazuma921
    kazuma921 Guest

I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!

The game is officially support Hungarian subtitles out of the box. I have a retail version, and i want to play the game, but it contains only english, russian, and japanese subtitles. I already purchased the season pass, and prepared
    to play it, but honestly, i just want to enjoy it with Hungarian subtitles, its so rare to play a game like that. Where can i find it? Download a language pack or something? Everyone else who has a retail copy, they have hungarian subtitles. Its annoying.
    My localization, and every other setting is set to Hungarian in the Xbox settings.

:)

kazuma921, Apr 7, 2018
  2. Assassin's Creed Games. Present to Old Titles. (Xbox 360 & Xbox One).

Kanaye x? Well that is what Ubisoft said.. But I am not sure if Ubisoft might change their plans about it.. But here is an Old-Post about The AC Syndicate Multiplayer post.

gamerant.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-multiplayer

Dark Assassin7O, Apr 7, 2018
  3. Witcher 3, AC Syndicate among others 40 to 50% off on Best Buy website

Hello "Defy Lightning" I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help! :)

I am not an " Assassins Creed " fan, but I am really glad that you enjoy Assassins Creed Syndicate I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help! :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Defy Lightning" I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help! :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Apr 7, 2018
  4. I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!

Hi there!

Happy to look into this with you and help troubleshoot as much as we can!

Could you post a link or photo of where you see the supported regions info?

Do you own a disc or digital copy of the game?

Let's also have you
    remove your profile
    power cycle the console
    , and then sign back in to test it once more.

Post back and let us know how that goes!

Mister Getafix, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Hi there!

Happy to look into this with you and help troubleshoot as much as we can!

Could you post a link or photo of where you see the supported regions info?

Do you own a disc or digital copy of the game?

Let's also have you
    remove your profile
    power cycle the console
    , and then sign back in to test it once more.

Post back and let us know how that goes!
  6. JapsMcGee Win User

Game in limbo between purchase and queue.

Hey guys I figured it out, and it's really stupid. So, in the Xbox store if you search for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, all that pops up is the Gold Edition, the Bonus Helix edition, and all the DLC. No base game right? Navigate your store to the Gold
    edition and it'll have "This bundle includes: Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass, Assassin's Creed Syndicate A Long Night, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate Huntsman Outfit.". Click on Assassin's Creed Syndicate under Bundle includes.
    This is the base version of the game. The button that normally says Buy or Manage should say Install. Mine did. I clicked it and the game started installing.

I think it's just a disconnect because for some reason the base version of the game doesn't come up in the searches or the games list in the store, but if you manually navigate to it, it works. Stupid, but at least I'll be able to play this weekend! Hope
    this helps you guys out!
  7. SELECTIVEHOLMES Win User

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Download Troubles

every thing seems to be find its just not working for assassin's creed syndicate
  8. Dark Assassin7O Win User

Assassin's Creed Games. Present to Old Titles. (Xbox 360 & Xbox One).

Yeah.. As for me, I am like really want to play Assassin's Creed Rogue because it is a different story mode that takes place if I am correct before Assassin's Creed 3. Anyway, I got more information on Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Since it is only Single
    Player with no Multiplayer, Co-op or An Companion App.. Ubisoft is thinking of bringing back the Counter Attack.. But I might have mis-read but it says that The Counter Attack in AC Syndicate will not be Instant Kill.. I wonder how it will play out? Here is
    the webpage.
    www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-changing-rules-combat
  9. Cole2212 Win User

Unable to download Assassins Creed Syndicate

Hi. also having this issue with Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I get to 5% then the download stops. I followed all fixes I could find online and nothing works. Being in Australia I've got a Data Cap and I cant keep re downloading until this is fixed. Any help
    would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Thema:

1. I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help! - Similar Threads - cant find native

2. cant find list of xbox 360 games iown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find list of xbox 360 games iown: by going to account.xbox.com and then going my games and it used to bring you to a page that list all of the games you own sorted by xbox one, xbox 360 and pc but now am not able to browse my xbox...
  3. "We cant' find a microphone for these people" - Not sure what is going on, please assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We cant' find a microphone for these people" - Not sure what is going on, please assist.: Hello, A few days back a headset that I had stopped working, when in a party it would say "We cant' find a microphone for these people". With this headset being quite old and banged up I thought...
  4. My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help: Hi, I have only been able to connect with a few friends, Im unable to find my other friends gamertags to add them too. They try to search for me and cant find me either. Please help!! Ps. Yes, I...
  5. Cant access Auction House and find new Tunes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Auction House and find new Tunes: Hi, i have a problem in Forza Horizon 4, i cant access the Auction house and i cant share tunes ( or find new ones ) I still can play online with friends. Auction house is greyed out and when...
  6. Bought a game but cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game but cant find it: I bought a game on my xbox. I didn't use the store app because i wanted to pay using IDeal. The money was taken from my account but i cant find it on my xbox nor in my history anyone know how this...
  7. The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...: The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it anywhere a935aefc-f708-4a99-944c-6ca3a8dd0308
  8. 2 Xboxes 1 house cant find each other gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes 1 house cant find each other gamertag: I recently purchased a 2nd xbox so that my kids can play together but I cant get either xbox to find the other gamertag though they can both friend other people. They share a gold live...
  9. i cant find the manual refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find the manual refund: where can i find the manual refund request tab 4689ddda-4108-4467-a196-ddab8d0aacf4
  10. I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it: I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it 694109dd-d978-473a-9fc7-78e35ac59fd3