I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS

Discus and support I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I purchased packs on my iphone for minecraft, but when i logged into my account they had disappeared even though I selected save to my account and not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PancakishBird, Mar 17, 2020.

1. I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS

I purchased packs on my iphone for minecraft, but when i logged into my account they had disappeared even though I selected save to my account and not leave on my device.

:)

PancakishBird, Mar 17, 2020
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Plz uses this link to fix problem are report a new glich to Minecraft support link below.

Minecraft bug /support

Hope this helps

@plushrelic
  3. oO Janeway Oo Win User

Minecraft login issue

Hi There!

My suggestion would be check if the app is up to date and doesn't require up dating.

Otherwise issues with IOS and Minecraft may be better addressed at the link below, which is also specifically for the pocket editions (mobiles):

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-pocket-edition

Hope this finds you to a solution!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft realms issue

I would think that lies in specific permissions for the realm? I would guess that it's not a setting on the Microsoft account itself, but how the realm is secured. I don't have a lot of first hand experience in this, but take a look at settings for the
    realm? Maybe invite yourself to the realm?

Another thing to check would be what edition of Minecraft it is for the "Pocket Edition"? I'd check if there is a proper Minecraft edition on iOS which might cause the issue, as opposed to the Xbox One edition being the cause, it could be that there is
    a Minecraft (bedrock edition) which would be cross-platform, and not the "Pocket Edition"

Let us know if that doesn't seem to be the case and we can see some other steps for investigation.
  5. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

No, because i do not have the minecraft windows 10 edition, only the pocket edition.
  6. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
Thema:

1. I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS - Similar Threads - can’t find packs

2. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  3. Can’t find xbox content restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find xbox content restrictions: Hello. I am trying to set an app to Always Allow for my son. I have tried the instructions to access xbox 1s content restrictions both on the xbox console and online (family.microsoft.com). I can...
  4. Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.: I am looking for my verification code for my phone number and it hardly is anywhere. I know it is not related but I want to make a phone number to get into my account....
  5. Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere: So i recently bought a dlc for the game called plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 everything went good purchase complete so i checked my e-mail for a confirmed purchase but there was nothing there...
  6. I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront: Soused to own star wars battlefront on my xbox but i went to play it a couple of days ago but it was gone. Im really mad because it was payed for. Please help 28a7d580-350f-4fb5-94c0-c242923e94ed
  7. “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...: This seems to be a recurring issue with many people around the nation. All the Microsoft agents and Xbox Ambassadors just don’t have a finite answer for this issue. We keep getting the “try this...
  8. Can’t find save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find save data: Hi I’ve been playing Witcher 3 on Xbox One X and I’ve also completed the whole story and now that I’m back on my Xbox after a month to try new game plus I’m not able to find my save data not only...
  9. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t find the Mixer app anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Mixer app anywhere: The Mixer app just deleted its self and now i cant find it in the store. How do i get it back? db6b8be8-4b1d-49c9-9318-c4d378042480