I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One

Discus and support I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wish list is gone, I can't find it in the three dot section I usually go to in order to access it. It's nowhere to be found, it's just gone. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lizard Man888, Sep 17, 2020.

1. I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One

My wish list is gone, I can't find it in the three dot section I usually go to in order to access it. It's nowhere to be found, it's just gone. I've tried hard resetting, singing in and out of my profile, I can't access it. I need help here, how do I get
    it back?

:)

Lizard Man888, Sep 17, 2020
  2. DTM CRAZY123 Win User

Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

Put me on the list. My windows 10 can't find my Xbox One, even when I put in me Xbox ip address.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Can't access wish list

Just a temporary issue unfortunately. It'll be fixed soon I'm sure!
  4. VincenzoMondello Win User

I can't find a game in my game list

thanks HulkUK75,

another info for you all

[Mod removed - xbox forum guidelines]

I purchased the game during the offer of black friday 2018, in the link above the list of games offered for
    Xbox, among them of course there is Quantum break for Xbox and not for PC. However I'll try to see if there was an offer also for the PC version...
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

This is a real
    Berenstein vs Berenstain situation.
    I would say make sure that you go through your Order History at your Microsoft Account under Payments & Billing and find the purchase. From
    there, click on the item and it should take you to the store item that was purchased. That will identify what the purchase was, Win10 or Xbox One.

If it's PC, then is it possible that you played a copy someone else owned while they signed in, or had the console set to their Home Console?

The achievements aren't going to be a helpful guide, as the PC and Xbox versions share achievements, even though they are not Play Anywhere. Meaning that if you only played the PC version, you'd unlock the same achievements you would if you only played
    the Xbox version, and vice versa; they are a shared pool of achievements, so no double dipping with this game.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

I would try a power cycle. To do that press the power button for ten seconds. After the console shuts down unplug the power cord for at least a minute. Than put the power cord back in and restart the console. After that the game maybe will Show up again
    in the ready to install section. If not try to delete the profile. Repeat the power cycle and redownload your profile.

If this won't solve the issue try a factory reset. There will be an option to keep your games and apps.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One

1. I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One - Similar Threads - can't find Wish

2. Xbox one can't find Xbox 360 Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can't find Xbox 360 Data: Soooo, I made a thread a while ago asking about some games, so I downloaded Lego Batman 2 since it's been a while since I played it and it brings back some memories. I'm logged into my original...
  3. can't find camera settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't find camera settings: i have been all through my dang system and find camera settings for my external camera connected to my xbox one and yet i feel like you folks at costumer support just ticking off your costumers BY...
  4. I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...: I'm trying to log in to the Xbox Beta app but it won't let me log in with my account and the other solution ask me to enter a code on my TV but noting appears... Help please. submitted by...
  5. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  6. Can't find my game I redeemed with a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game I redeemed with a code: I have purchased a code for For Honor Year 3 Pass. After I got the code I went into the Xbox store redeem it. I entered the code, I hit check, then I clicked next. I went to the My apps and Games...
  7. can't find my purchased game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my purchased game on Xbox one: Bought Halo the master chief collection on Microsoft store, but when i go to my Xbox one i cant see it to install. I am using the same Microsoft account and it says I own the game but i can't...
  8. Can't find game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find game.: I bought Kerbel Space Program a few years back on Xbox one, when I go to install it and it isn't there, so I go to the Xbox store and it says I don't even own the game. I even go to my purchase...
  9. I have an Xbox 360 S and can't find the wifi drivers to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 S and can't find the wifi drivers to download: I bought a used Xbox 360 S a few days ago and have been fighting to get it connected to my home wifi. I keep getting an IP Address error and was told that I had to download the wifi drivers to...
  10. Got a replacement console, can't find my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a replacement console, can't find my games: Had to send in my console for repair. They said it was repaired and on the way back to me. However, when I got it I checked the serial number and they replaced it! I followed all the steps and my...