I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have updated my system but I'm not able to find the Betsheda Games (Doom, Dishonored....) in the PC App. Even trying to find them in the searcher... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Drails, Feb 21, 2021 at 2:43 AM.

1. Drails
    Drails Guest

I have updated my system but I'm not able to find the Betsheda Games (Doom, Dishonored....) in the PC App. Even trying to find them in the searcher they don't appear. When I try to find them into the Microsoft Store or they demand that I need the Windows 10 version of May of 2019 or they appear to not be available right now...

Can somebody help me please? Thank you very much!

:)

2. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  3. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  4. GateByte Win User

game pass

You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
  5. wolffamily1 Win User

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

if its on Xbox Game pass or pc game pass you can but if its from the website no you can't
  6. JeremyKingsc1 Win User

PC Game Pass cant install some of the games

Why would they list it on Xbox game pass for PC, if you can't play it on a PC?
Thema:

1. I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - can't find Betsheda

2. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?: I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings. how can I find that??...
  3. Can't find Compatibility Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find Compatibility Options: I have Far Cry 4 installed on my Xbox Series X. I want to try the new fps update for it. When I go to manage the game, I see the options: "See in Microsoft Store" "Uninstall All" And then...
  4. I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...: Hello, I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase [img] 97aa4432-0af3-4a34-ae76-aac78ea7b542
  5. Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App: As the title says: I am subscribed to the Xbox Pass and can launch Grounded I have 2 versions of the Xbox Insider App Neither version of the app, lists Grounded Public Test I've been following...
  6. I can't find a lobby in COD MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a lobby in COD MW3: I have an open NAT and xbox live gold... 08296b62-a63a-4477-907b-6dc8fc358563
  7. Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox: I purchased a DLC pack for Cities: Skylines on my PC via the Microsoft Store. I was able to install it on my pc, my wife was able to install it on her PC because we are in the same family group....
  8. Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war: I can't find firebase Z in call of duty black ops cold war. Please help. 3516dd28-088f-437f-9729-12604f3f3afe
  9. Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son, he has an Xbox One Digital Edition and is unable to install the game through CD. I redeemed the CD KEY and it said the game will be...
  10. I can't find the 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate: so, I have an xbox one s and my game pass ultimate subscription expired on 07/01/2021, and I want to make a 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate, but I don't see this option,what can I...