I can't find the freesync tab anymore and won't allow me to use it althought my monitor has...

Discus and support I can't find the freesync tab anymore and won't allow me to use it althought my monitor has... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In can't find it in the app but in the Xbox settings it's not unlocked I can't use it. submitted by /u/XXHAUNT3R [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XXHAUNT3R, Jun 25, 2020.

1. /u/XXHAUNT3R
    /u/XXHAUNT3R Guest

I can't find the freesync tab anymore and won't allow me to use it althought my monitor has...

In can't find it in the app but in the Xbox settings it's not unlocked I can't use it.

submitted by /u/XXHAUNT3R
    [link] [comments]

/u/XXHAUNT3R, Jun 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Would This monitor Get 75hz?

Visit the site of the maker.

A display port can't be used since the xbox one x only has a hdmi out
    They can connect it the screen via HDMI as HDMI is one of the outputs on this screen.

However, you won't get 75Hz, the reason being that firstly the Xbox doesn't support 75Hz and two, there are no Xbox One games that run at 75 FPS. You'll get 60Hz instead.

If you're after Freesync it's a good idea to check out the manual for the monitor before parting with your money. You can find most manuals for monitors on the manufacturers websites. The crucial things you're looking for firstly is if FreeSync over HDMI
    2.0 is supported, and secondly, what resolutions Freesync is available for use on the monitor. Not all monitors will support Freesync at 1440P or 4K resolutions.

I would suggest checking YouTube for monitor reviews regarding Xbox One usage. That way, you won't buy the wrong type of display.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

FreeSync Help

In your monitor can you find a setting to enable Freesync?

Are you using the original Microsoft HDMI cable or at least an 1.4 or 2.0 cable? because if you are using an older version freesync can't work.
  4. NGilby Win User

Xbox one s 1440p 120hz problems

Hi,

This monitor only supports 100Hz over HDMI with FreeSync turned ON (higher via Display Port).

With FreeSync OFF this monitor does support 1440p @ 120Hz as per the Manual and LG support.

Source: https://www.amd.com/en/products/freesync-monitors

This makes means that with FreeSync ON you will be limited to 60Hz with xbox. Can you try turning off FreeSync via the Monitor and/or untick Variable Refresh Rate on the xbox. Hopefully this makes 120Hz available to you.
    I have tried turning freesync off on the monitor side and vrr off on the xbox, still doesn’t allow me to select 1440p@ 120hz.
  5. dyl1x Win User

FreeSync Help

I can't find any FreeSync options in any of the display settings on the monitor, I've searched the menu for ages and found nothing, and also googled it.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one s 1440p 120hz problems

I have tried turning freesync off on the monitor side and vrr off on the xbox, still doesn’t allow me to select 1440p@ 120hz.
    I'm not surprised it's not working.

"When connected via DisplayPort, the 32GK650F has an excellent VRR range, but unfortunately, it has a limited range over HDMI, and FreeSync only works up to 100Hz."

Source

Sorry about that.
Thema:

1. I can't find the freesync tab anymore and won't allow me to use it althought my monitor has... - Similar Threads - can't find freesync

2. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore: Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a...
  3. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  4. Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update: My Xbox One went through the 30 gig Modern Warfare update this morning (June 30). Afterwards, I tried launching Multiplayer (offline as I usually play), but it said that I need to install the...
  5. OneGuide "We can't find that channel"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide "We can't find that channel": This is the message when I try to open OneGuide. No picture, no graphic, no anything. Can't re-install the app, can't do anythign to reset anything in anyway. Seems liek a simple re-install would...
  6. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.: I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items? 11b920a6-0699-40b1-8e46-7804fa05c0b9
  7. nie można znaleść pliku gry[Translation-can't find the game file]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nie można znaleść pliku gry[Translation-can't find the game file]: dzień dobry po tym jak zainstalowałem grę UNDERTALE to nie mogę znaleźć plików gry to znaczy że grę samą mam na pasku zadań lecz nie mogę modyfikować plików przy czym nie mogę zainstalować...
  8. Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...: Bonjour Je n'arrive plus retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma xbox one. Quelqu'un sait comment les retrouver?? Merci [Translation-Hello I can no longer find my games after...
  9. Can't Find older apps after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find older apps after reset: My XboxOne had a major crash. So I had to do a full reset via USB. This meant I lost all my installed apps and games. I go back to the Microsoft store through the XBox to look through and...
  10. Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.: Hi, Microsoft. I recently bought an Xbox One X model for developing purposes. But when I was trying to turn on Dev Mode, I can't find the "Dev Mode Activation" app in Xbox One Microsoft Store,...