I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

Discus and support I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help looking for the original xbox support update for the xbox 360 and I cannot seem to find the correct page that was moved from the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost of Lunar, Dec 31, 2013.

1. I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

I need help looking for the original xbox support update for the xbox 360 and I cannot seem to find the correct page that was moved from the xbox support site.

:)

Ghost of Lunar, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Star Wars Battlefront 2 on X-Box 360s

What does the following message mean: 'This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game my be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games'.

My kid has installed more memory into his 360, and can't find any updates.......Any help you have would be soooo soooo helpful I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360 :) Thanks.

CrossMagician39, Dec 31, 2013
  3. MsCafeNoir
    MsCafeNoir Guest
    So Annoyed!

I can't install because original xbox game... just tells me to come here... but cannot find solution! Have searched site for install instructions, updates, anything... but nothing works... have fully updated 360... original xbox game in perfect condition...
    bought new... can't play evev though selling game downloadable on Live?! INSANE...

MsCafeNoir, Dec 31, 2013
  4. I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 31, 2013
  5. MsCafeNoir Win User

So Annoyed!

I can't install because original xbox game... just tells me to come here... but cannot find solution! Have searched site for install instructions, updates, anything... but nothing works... have fully updated 360... original xbox game in perfect condition...
    bought new... can't play evev though selling game downloadable on Live?! INSANE...
  6. CrossMagician39 Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 on X-Box 360s

What does the following message mean: 'This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game my be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games'.

My kid has installed more memory into his 360, and can't find any updates.......Any help you have would be soooo soooo helpful :) Thanks.
  7. Mcmax3000 Win User

crash tag team racing

That is not one of the original Xbox games that is supported for Backwards Compatibility so it cannot be played on the Xbox 360. For future reference, you can find a list of compatible games here:

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

Bought and downloaded original Destroy All Humans on xbox360. But it won't play

Hello Mark,

As stated above, you will need an official Xbox 360 hard drive in order to play original Xbox titles on the Xbox 360. You can find this written on this support article, along with what other original Xbox 360 titles you can play on 360: Play
    original Xbox games on an Xbox 360 console

Hope this helps!
  9. silentkill12345 Win User

Psychonauts Original Xbox disc will not play.

You should be able to play the game because it is in the
    Xbox originals list for Xbox 360

For the error code i found this
    page => CLICK

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means one of the following:

• The game is not supported on the Xbox 360.
    • You have a storage device other than an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive.
    • You do not have all the necessary Xbox 360 console software updates.
    • Game saves from an original Xbox console cannot be transferred to an Xbox 360 console.
    Solutions

Solution 1: Check game compatibility

Make sure that the original Xbox game is supported on the Xbox 360 by checking the list of supported games on

Play original Xbox games on an Xbox 360 console

Solution 2: Update your Xbox 360 console software

If you can’t play a game that is on the list of supported games, try
    updating your console software

Solution 3: Use an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive

Make sure that you use an official
    Xbox 360 Hard Drive
Thema:

I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

1. I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can't find update

2. I can't find KB5004476 optional update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find KB5004476 optional update.: Hello. I can't run flight simulator on my pc from last week. I found this solution, but I can't find KB5004476 optional update on windows update. Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you...
  3. since the last alpha skip ahead update i can't find the old version of Microsoft edge...

in XboX Insiders
    since the last alpha skip ahead update i can't find the old version of Microsoft edge...: as the title says since the last update i can't find the previous version of the edge browser which is still needed since the new version has some issues please fix this have a good day....
  4. I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...: Hello, I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase [img] 97aa4432-0af3-4a34-ae76-aac78ea7b542
  5. I can't find the update for cyberpunk that I heard about

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the update for cyberpunk that I heard about: So I pre-loaded the game and itself worked up to a point then it kept crashing in a loading screen before a cutscene and it says in the manage game and add ons section that the game is 59.4 gb and...
  6. Can't find the LFG section in new app update.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find the LFG section in new app update.: I swear I looked and tried everything but I can't seem to find this option. Update was a week or 2 back. New ui in my app, but just no LFG section. I'm stumped and I could be blind. Any help is...
  7. Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update: My Xbox One went through the 30 gig Modern Warfare update this morning (June 30). Afterwards, I tried launching Multiplayer (offline as I usually play), but it said that I need to install the...
  8. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  9. Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.: I'm currently traveling and have been using the console companion app to show games on my laptop screen as the place I'm staying at doesn't have a TV. Everything was going fine until the update...
  10. My games and apps can't find updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games and apps can't find updates: I don't know how long this has been going on but the xbox doesn't find updates. The only way of knowing if a game needs an update is if I start the game and it says that I need to update and then...