i can't game stream on xbox series x/s

Discus and support i can't game stream on xbox series x/s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to game stream through the xbox console companion and it keeps saying i have game streaming turned off in my setting so i go in my setting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alfrddd., Jan 12, 2021.

1. Alfrddd.
    Alfrddd. Guest

I try to game stream through the xbox console companion and it keeps saying i have game streaming turned off in my setting so i go in my setting and check to see if remote play is on and it is on i have tried turning it off and on again restarting my xbox
    but nothing is working everything is on it just won't connect. It worked perfectly fine on xbox one no problems what so ever don't know if the app needs an update or if it's just buged

:)

Alfrddd., Jan 12, 2021
  2. wi7bit Win User

Hi Alfrddd

Streaming on the console companion on PC is not supported on the Xbox series consoles. Only Xbox One.

The only platform that you can currently stream from is iOS and Android, using the Xbox app.

Hope that helps.
  3. Ka1n12 Win User

Xbox Series X multiplayer with Xbox one

Hello there,

every Xbox 360 and or Xbox one game you can play via backwards compatibility on your series X/S share the same multiplayer network, so yes you can play those games with your friends across different generations of Xbox. However for future games releasing
    on Xbox one and series X/S separately, I can't confirm that it will work a 100%.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will there be Xbox One X Enhancement patches on the Series X?

Hi,

I doubt you'll get a direct answer from here, not from the Microsoft tech team anyway. But as I understand it, Series X will run all Xbox One games and all the games currently BC for Xbox One. This will include the Xbox One X enhanced titles.

The Series S will not be able to run enhanced titles. Instead it will run them as Xbox One base games, but, it will apply it's own enhancements instead.

Why can't Series S run Xbox One X enhanced games?

So, you would think that being that the series S is also a next gen system it should run Xbox One enhanced titles, but it can't. The reason is quite a simple one, RAM (Random Access Memory). The Xbox One X has 12 GB of RAM, which around 9 is usable for games.
    The Series S only has around 8 GB.

Pushing high resolution textures and indeed 4K resolutions (or near 4K) requires lots or RAM. But to keep costs low, Series S has less RAM.

The series S won't run Xbox One games exactly how the original Xbox One runs them. It will still run them better. Which means better frame rates and better resolutions, but it can't run Xbox One games that have enhancements for the Xbox One X. They will
    still work, but they won't be enhanced. I'm not sure about Xbox 360 enhanced titles.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one upgrade to Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X

Hi,

• You can play disc based Xbox One and BC games on a Series X. The Series S does not have a Blu-ray drive. Series S is a digital only console. You can't play discs on it.
    • Xbox accounts work on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10, Series X and S. All you need to do is sign in. All your digital games/DLCs, achievements and save games come with you. You don't need a separate account for Series X/S. In addition, your Xbox account
      will continue to function on any of your old consoles. You just won't be able to sign in on two devices with one account at the same time.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series s/x storage

You can still use external HDD for your Xbox/Xbox 360/Xbox One games but you can't play Series X/S games from them,

Series X/S games can only be played from the internal or external storage card,

with game file size's getting bigger, that 1Tb internal NVMe SSD is going fill up quick.
Thema:

1. i can't game stream on xbox series x/s - Similar Threads - can't game stream

2. Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...: Hi has the title say i get the error message eventhough i checked all the options on my Xbox X series to allow streaming. I don't know what else to do. Thanks 6affa922-a264-41e0-9fd9-4b76758baa24
  3. I can't stream games from my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream games from my xbox: When I try to go to console streaming on the xcloud app, it tells me I need to join xbox insiders even though I have been apart of the insiders program for months and have already done all the...
  4. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  5. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  6. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App: I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller....
  7. Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app: I can launch the game but when I'm on the menu there is still the loading icon and the screen is greyish and I can't do anything... Only happens in game streaming. submitted by...
  8. Can't Stream games xbox To my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Stream games xbox To my pc: hi, i'm trying to play xbox games on my pc with stream but it doesnt work, all the options are on I really need to fix this the streaming bottom doens show to...
  9. I can't stream games off my Xbox to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream games off my Xbox to my phone: I'm trying to play games from my Xbox one to my phone and I have the game streaming app but every time I go click on console streaming it just says to join the insiders program but I already am...
  10. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...