I can’t get a refund, most likely because of a store glitch.

Discus and support I can’t get a refund, most likely because of a store glitch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Destiny 2, and i went to the xbox store through the in game menu. I wanted to buy the Shadowkeep DLC for the game, which was $35.00. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RetroWolfe5, Oct 7, 2019.

1. RetroWolfe5
    RetroWolfe5 Guest

I was playing Destiny 2, and i went to the xbox store through the in game menu. I wanted to buy the Shadowkeep DLC for the game, which was $35.00. The problem is that it linked me to the $65.00 version that comes with Destiny 2 and the DLC. When i was buying
    it there was no indication that it was the $65.00 version. Why would i want that version if Im accessing the xbox store through the BASE GAME???

Not only that im pretty sure since the game is recognizing that I have over 1000 hours in base destiny, im not eligible for a refund... All i wanted was the $35.00 DLC, not a new copy of Destiny 2 and the Shadowkeep DLC, and because they are both registering
    as one copy Destiny 2 and combining the hours into one, it’s stopping me from getting the refund...I literally just want to refund that version and get the $35.00 version so I can actually have money on my debit card. H...E...L...P

:)

RetroWolfe5, Oct 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more
    questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

There's specific requirements that need to be met in order to be eligible for a refund. You may not meet all the requirements. In which case you may not be eligible for one.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. nZyN Win User

Code abonnement Xbox Live 12 mois + 2 mois non valide

If the code is not valid, most likely the store where you purchased it from did not activate it correctly. I would take it back to the store and let them know and try to get a refund.
  6. vidaazari Win User

Fortnite Travis Scott skin

Dear Xbox

I can’t repurchase the two items because they are not in the fortnite shop. So is their a way to get the to skins back and take back the refund.
Thema:

1. I can’t get a refund, most likely because of a store glitch. - Similar Threads - can’t refund likely

2. Can’t join friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friends world: Im having trouble connecting to my friends world in minecraft. Im on pe and hes on xbox one (bedrock). We’re both using the same version (1.16.1), we’re on the same network, and we’ve checked the...
  3. Can’t log in to minecraft servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t log in to minecraft servers: greeting, i was wondering why i cant log in to minecraft servers, every time i try to join a server like the hive it laggs of or either says ‘Try logging in to Xbox live’ even after i have logged...
  4. Can’t see who friends are following anymore on Xbox app ? The two sats following but shows...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t see who friends are following anymore on Xbox app ? The two sats following but shows...: Hello, I saw that the xbox app updated but now i cannot see who my friends aee follwing? When i go to click on the tab it says following but it shows fhe caprures when that tab is not even their...
  5. Can’t perform a soft factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t perform a soft factory reset: Hi guys, My xbox had some troubles last night with connecting to my live account. I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. My wifi is fine, the xbox says so as well. I found another post...
  6. Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP: HOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT AND ITS AND ACTUAL LEGIT PERSON FROM USA NOT A SCETCHY GUY THAT WANTS MY CARD NUMBER!!! I need to figure out why I am being charged for Xbox live but am not receiving...
  7. Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized: I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was playing 12 hours ago. Please help!...
  8. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  9. I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles: Why did I cant have my money back for conan exiles (it’s not passed 14 days) I ask 2 time for a refund but microsoft just denied and I repplied to microsoft customers support mail ! Thanks for...
  10. A live agent glitched my refund and I can’t use my last refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    A live agent glitched my refund and I can’t use my last refund: I can’t refund because a live agent glitched it c871809d-1373-4661-a4cc-da88e5aaf757