I can’t get a refund, most likely because of a store glitch.

Discus and support I can’t get a refund, most likely because of a store glitch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Destiny 2, and i went to the xbox store through the in game menu. I wanted to buy the Shadowkeep DLC for the game, which was $35.00. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RetroWolfe5, Oct 7, 2019.

1. RetroWolfe5
    RetroWolfe5 Guest

I was playing Destiny 2, and i went to the xbox store through the in game menu. I wanted to buy the Shadowkeep DLC for the game, which was $35.00. The problem is that it linked me to the $65.00 version that comes with Destiny 2 and the DLC. When i was buying
    it there was no indication that it was the $65.00 version. Why would i want that version if Im accessing the xbox store through the BASE GAME???

Not only that im pretty sure since the game is recognizing that I have over 1000 hours in base destiny, im not eligible for a refund... All i wanted was the $35.00 DLC, not a new copy of Destiny 2 and the Shadowkeep DLC, and because they are both registering
    as one copy Destiny 2 and combining the hours into one, it’s stopping me from getting the refund...I literally just want to refund that version and get the $35.00 version so I can actually have money on my debit card. H...E...L...P

:)

RetroWolfe5, Oct 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more
    questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

There's specific requirements that need to be met in order to be eligible for a refund. You may not meet all the requirements. In which case you may not be eligible for one.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. nZyN Win User

Code abonnement Xbox Live 12 mois + 2 mois non valide

If the code is not valid, most likely the store where you purchased it from did not activate it correctly. I would take it back to the store and let them know and try to get a refund.
  6. AFlick814 Win User

Microsoft Blocking Account

Or is there a way to get my purchases refunded? because I purchased like all the season passes for most of the call of dutys and then I get blocked out of my account.
Thema:

1. I can’t get a refund, most likely because of a store glitch. - Similar Threads - can’t refund likely

2. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: I try to purchase a 360 game on my Xbox One. When I try, it always tells me that I have no valid payment options on file and the price changes to dollars $ and it shows the ESRB rating. I live in...
  3. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  4. I can’t play the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play the xbox: I log in using my outlook password, but the system keeps sending me in circles. I have my general 6 digit password as well. The system accepts all of this but i can’t get to the game i want to...
  5. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  6. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?: Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22
  7. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on: Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr 3d6f6cf1-d652-4574-81b5-367bbc7907a3
  8. Why can’t I see my online stats on Madden20 xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my online stats on Madden20 xbox one?: I can’t see my stats? Why is that? Anyone else with this issue? thanks! f3108d82-d384-476c-89e1-5fe536570307
  9. I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles: Why did I cant have my money back for conan exiles (it’s not passed 14 days) I ask 2 time for a refund but microsoft just denied and I repplied to microsoft customers support mail ! Thanks for...
  10. A live agent glitched my refund and I can’t use my last refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    A live agent glitched my refund and I can’t use my last refund: I can’t refund because a live agent glitched it c871809d-1373-4661-a4cc-da88e5aaf757