I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):

Discus and support I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ): in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just completed AC 1 and 2. I wanna continue the sequel but the problem is when I got to the xbox market and select AC: Brotherhood, It only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeneralHornet99, Jan 25, 2014.

1. I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):

Hi guys, I just completed AC 1 and 2. I wanna continue the sequel but the problem is when I got to the xbox market and select AC: Brotherhood, It only allows me to "Rate" or "Pin to Home". Could I get some help on this please? Thank you very much!

:)

GeneralHornet99, Jan 25, 2014
  2. AC Ezio Collection Won't install full

Since yesterday im in a circle of intalling AC Ezio Collection because AC Brotherhood and Relevations don't want to install.

The strange thing is, that I played Brotherhood in the Collection but since yesterday just AC 2 work.

And I still have the Achievements from AC Brotherhood.

Now I tied the third Time to intall it Please help me.

(I have the CD version not the one from the XBOX Store.)

Assasinator0609, Jan 25, 2014
  3. region locked

I have a question. I want to know if i buy ac brotherhood form france and play it on my us xbox 360 . Will it work

VehementMirror3, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Afsos 1
    Afsos 1 Guest

Really strange. I do know sometimes some options don't appear if your connection to the Internet is shoddy. You would be better served by posting in the support forums for a solution.

Afsos 1, Jan 26, 2014
Thema:

1. I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ): - Similar Threads - can't Brotherhood download

2. マイクラpeのマルチができない [Translate] Mike La pe multi can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マイクラpeのマルチができない [Translate] Mike La pe multi can't: マイクラpeでマルチをしようと思って自分がワールドを開いたのですが相手側の方にワールドが表示されない また、招待を送っても相手に届いてない状態です 原 がわかりません、誰かわかる人いませんか [Translate by Mod] I opened the world because I wanted to do a multi with Mike Lape, but the...
  3. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  5. I can't download Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.: I purchased the game last month during the summer sale and have been trying to download it for two days now. I've tried multiple trouble shoots, and I've talked to about almost ten Xbox...
  6. Can't use Realms on Xbox One, but can use it on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Realms on Xbox One, but can use it on Windows 10: I recently tried to transfer an old world of mine from Xbox One to PC using Minecraft Realms. I was able to activate the free 30 day trial on PC, and then booted up my Xbox and launched Minecraft....
  7. Can't Place An Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Place An Order: everytime i hit place order it doesnt do anything and the place order box is grey and the servers in my area are all fine 87342ee8-f9e3-4df9-83b6-0b2b4591f883
  8. Game Bar can't be enabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar can't be enabled: When I start a game, like Gears 4 on PC, it will say "Press Windows + G to open game bar". Except when i push the shortcut, nothing happens. Not even if I push the home button on an Xbox...
  9. Can't pay.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay.: I have a working debit card that successfully paid countless orders for different account. Now after 4 months of last purchase, i removed the card from old account, created a new Microsoft...
  10. Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: I am trying to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood on my Xbox one(backwards compatible) but I cant start the game or save because when I try to login to my old profile from Xbox 360 it for some...