I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):

Discus and support I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ): in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just completed AC 1 and 2. I wanna continue the sequel but the problem is when I got to the xbox market and select AC: Brotherhood, It only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeneralHornet99, Jan 25, 2014.

1. I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):

Hi guys, I just completed AC 1 and 2. I wanna continue the sequel but the problem is when I got to the xbox market and select AC: Brotherhood, It only allows me to "Rate" or "Pin to Home". Could I get some help on this please? Thank you very much!

:)

GeneralHornet99, Jan 25, 2014
  2. AC Ezio Collection Won't install full

Since yesterday im in a circle of intalling AC Ezio Collection because AC Brotherhood and Relevations don't want to install.

The strange thing is, that I played Brotherhood in the Collection but since yesterday just AC 2 work.

And I still have the Achievements from AC Brotherhood.

Now I tied the third Time to intall it Please help me.

(I have the CD version not the one from the XBOX Store.)

Assasinator0609, Jan 25, 2014
  3. region locked

I have a question. I want to know if i buy ac brotherhood form france and play it on my us xbox 360 . Will it work

VehementMirror3, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Afsos 1
    Afsos 1 Guest

Really strange. I do know sometimes some options don't appear if your connection to the Internet is shoddy. You would be better served by posting in the support forums for a solution.

Afsos 1, Jan 26, 2014
Thema:

1. I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ): - Similar Threads - can't Brotherhood download

2. "We found your console but can't stream" error

in XboX Insiders
    "We found your console but can't stream" error: I checked the network on my xbox and on my android phone, all looks fine, the streaming test passed as well. The streaming option is enabled in settings, but the app keeps telling me: "Check your...
  3. Can't delete recordings on external HDD

in XboX Insiders
    Can't delete recordings on external HDD: Try it, inserts an external hard disk drive, record a video then try and delete it. Apparently it just says the storage is busy... submitted by /u/LewisMichaelHarold [link] [comments]
  4. MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4: Hello, I am having issues with playing with friend Minecraft. We both have Playstation 4, version of Minecraft v1.14.30 (Patch 2.03.), connected with Microsoft account. And when I create new...
  5. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  6. Can't sign in on Youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in on Youtube: Every time I try to sign in an error pops up saying "Something went wrong" I keep trying but I get the same results 3ac48abb-6713-438d-9cad-b782d9de922b
  7. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017
  8. 0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!: Movies and TV are probably just down right now. I wish they would just say what it is instead of having us jump through hoops! I have 823 movies! I cannot watch any! Gonna watch GOT on HBO...
  9. Can't sign in to YouTube on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to YouTube on Xbox one: This had happened before but I've always been able to enter the code and get back in. YouTube.com/activate doesn't exist so i says have to go to Google accounts sign in. Tonight I've entered the...
  10. Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: I am trying to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood on my Xbox one(backwards compatible) but I cant start the game or save because when I try to login to my old profile from Xbox 360 it for some...