I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox

Discus and support I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I redacted from the Minecraft beta program and undownloaded Minecraft. After two tries yesterday it worked but when I got back on it was back to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Draconicthunder, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox

I redacted from the Minecraft beta program and undownloaded Minecraft. After two tries yesterday it worked but when I got back on it was back to the beta version. I can’t play with my friends on Minecraft anymore and is very saddening. If you guys could help me and get it to work that would be splendid.

submitted by /u/Draconicthunder
    [link] [comments]

/u/Draconicthunder, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why]

Hi Theo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Were you in the beta at one time? There was an issue with people in the beta getting the 1.13 update. When they should of been in the 1.12. You can post on the
    Minecraft forums for additional help on how to get back to the 1.12.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

On July 9th 2019 they released an official update to Version 1.12 of Minecraft.

Your friend would have to launch the Windows 10 store on his PC or go to the Update tab of "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox to force an update check of the game.

After he also updated to 1.12, you can play together again.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Mindcraft

You might have joined the Beta for Minecraft, you can unsubscribe to the beta through the Xbox Insiders app on the console.

As the general public release of the game is currently 1.12.
  5. WPAK Win User

Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

Hi there,

the 1.12 version might still be the latest one, any newer then that is a Beta.

The current beta version is 1.13.4.0 and from what I see in the store the Minecraft version is 1.12.

The 1.14 you mention seem to be the Java edition, which is different from the versions on the console.

For the question regarding the book and quill I do advise checking that in the Minecraft specific forums here:
    https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Let us know the results
  6. MRRAELDG1 Win User

COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 on WINDOWS 10?

O "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" roda realmente no PC? Toda a coleção mesmo ??Pergunto, porque estou querendo comprar e quando cliquei fiquei na dúvida ..... E, qual a versão desse jogo? 1.13? 1.12??Obrigada!!!
Thema:

I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox

1. I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox - Similar Threads - can’t Minecraft

2. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft: Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to...
  3. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  4. can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft: me and my girlfriend have been playing minecraft version v1.12.0 on our xbox ones but i moved to college and we tried connecting again and we cant play on our worlds together it says unable to...
  5. Minecraft can’t join cross network.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join cross network.: My friend is trying to join my minecraft world on his xbox from a different network. I am on windows 10 edition. How can he join me cross network? d022f72a-bf2a-4a36-93fe-f63b60b66889
  6. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  7. Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.: Hi, I own Minecraft on Xbox one as a physical game with a disk, and I just got back to playing after a long time and now it says to download the most recent version for free but when I do it wants...
  8. Can’t signup for Minecraft earth beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t signup for Minecraft earth beta: Hello when I wanted to signup for the minecraft earth beta, I couldn’t. Everything I tried: Windows 10 chrome and Firefox, reinstall chrome, on iPhone safari and chrome, on brothers phone,...
  9. Minecraft can’t join world xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join world xbox one: (Xbox One) My friends cant join my worlds in minecraft. I can join theirs with no problem, and they can all join each other, however whenever anyone tries to join mine, it says ‘unable to...
  10. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...