I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox

Discus and support I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I redacted from the Minecraft beta program and undownloaded Minecraft. After two tries yesterday it worked but when I got back on it was back to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Draconicthunder, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox

I redacted from the Minecraft beta program and undownloaded Minecraft. After two tries yesterday it worked but when I got back on it was back to the beta version. I can’t play with my friends on Minecraft anymore and is very saddening. If you guys could help me and get it to work that would be splendid.

submitted by /u/Draconicthunder
    [link] [comments]

/u/Draconicthunder, Sep 2, 2019
  2. EdinVasquez Win User

Minecraft downgrade su Xbox one (Minecraft downgrade on Xbox one)

Ciao, come faccio a tornare ad una versione precedente di minecraft su Xbox one? Dalla1.13 alla 1.12.

Grazie

Translation:

Hi, how do I get back to an earlier version of minecraft on Xbox one?
    From 1.13 to 1.12.

Thanks
    I can not play minecracft
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft 1.13 pourquoi [Translation-Minecraft 1.13 why]

Hi Theo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Were you in the beta at one time? There was an issue with people in the beta getting the 1.13 update. When they should of been in the 1.12. You can post on the
    Minecraft forums for additional help on how to get back to the 1.12.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

On July 9th 2019 they released an official update to Version 1.12 of Minecraft.

Your friend would have to launch the Windows 10 store on his PC or go to the Update tab of "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox to force an update check of the game.

After he also updated to 1.12, you can play together again.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Mindcraft

You might have joined the Beta for Minecraft, you can unsubscribe to the beta through the Xbox Insiders app on the console.

As the general public release of the game is currently 1.12.
  6. WPAK Win User

Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

Hi there,

the 1.12 version might still be the latest one, any newer then that is a Beta.

The current beta version is 1.13.4.0 and from what I see in the store the Minecraft version is 1.12.

The 1.14 you mention seem to be the Java edition, which is different from the versions on the console.

For the question regarding the book and quill I do advise checking that in the Minecraft specific forums here:
    https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Let us know the results
Thema:

I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox

1. I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox - Similar Threads - can’t Minecraft

2. Minecraft PE can’t load

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE can’t load: Minecraft would;’t load i tried restart, reinstall, and file moving, nothing, this is for ios. 3fe84755-f355-4237-9573-475175edf835
  3. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  4. I can’t get into my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get into my world on minecraft: I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so...
  5. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...
  6. Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft: Split from this thread. Tried these steps and it works as you state but only until you try to enter a new Microsoft account. The loading box never finishes and when you exit of it you get an...
  7. I can’t play Minecraft on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Minecraft on my phone: I can't play minecraft with my friends on my cell phone because it says there is something wrong with my privacy settings and I don't know how to change it helps 317b7943-e4eb-476f-b22a-9dae1c3ee133
  8. Signed out of Micro Account on Minecraft PS4 and I can’t get back in now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signed out of Micro Account on Minecraft PS4 and I can’t get back in now: So I signed into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 bedrock and it linked and everything and there were no problems other than my bedrock stuff that I’ve had like my Earth Skin weren’t showing...
  9. Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft: I recently connected the wrong Microsoft account to my PSN account and I can’t unlink it. It always says to check my internet when my internet is fine. ac3eff9d-ce2a-4c4a-b00c-a9932858a088
  10. Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft: I tried to join my friend’s world and I was unable to connect, then he tried to join to mine’s and he couldn’t. Maybe is because I can’t log in my account to the game I ask for help to fix this...