I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile

Discus and support I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't get the GWG via web browser, the loading is eternal. I had tried to get the GWG from Google Chrome on PC and Mobile, Right now I tried to get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LeoSh4ddz, Nov 24, 2021.

1. /u/LeoSh4ddz
    /u/LeoSh4ddz Guest

I can't get the GWG via web browser, the loading is eternal. I had tried to get the GWG from Google Chrome on PC and Mobile, Right now I tried to get the GWG from Microsoft Edge on PC and it still continues to load forever. I have tried deleting browser cache and cookies and I still have this issue. I don't get any error messages, it just keeps loading forever. I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription and my payment options are up to date. I used to get the GWG without problems through the web browser on PC/Mobile but since the last site design change I'm having this infinite loading problem. Microsoft Store app on PC there is no option to get the GWG. The Xbox mobile app won't let me get the GWG if I'm away from the console. Please help.

The website screen looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/EEcojIz.png

submitted by /u/LeoSh4ddz
    [link] [comments]

/u/LeoSh4ddz, Nov 24, 2021
  2. MarkMan-BDCF02F5-E43 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue

I can login via a web browser on both my PC and mobile phone. The application also functions correctly on my mobile phone.
  3. Peter Luke Lamacraft Win User

Xcloud on PC Via Web Browsers

See images below any help would be big welcome to me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. nu4an Win User

can not connect to a game

when it does it for me i find that if i join a server via battlog from my pc web browser i can then get in,
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

...Because You Need/Want To Know... Duh.

On my Iphone through the browser its just as broken as my pc, is there another way to view the web site on my mobile I am missing?
  6. Sup3rZlash3r Win User

XCloud Gaming Lag Issues

Yes there is no issue with xcloud but there is some issue the app, both pc and mobile, with how the mobile app and how the service handles the data packets. I sit next to the router with my mobile device and it still doesn't work. Are there any specific ports that should be forwarded on the router? Xcloud streaming on the mobile and in the gamepass pc app have similar issues even though my pc is hardwired, the only way I have been able to play it is through a web browser on my pc.
Thema:

1. I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile - Similar Threads - can't GWG via

2. Can't download de blob.. This month's gwg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download de blob.. This month's gwg: Now I have tryed on 3 xbox 360 none of them gets passed 79% every time it gets to 79% the download starts over.. Every other game I tested the past few days around 25 in total downloads without...
  3. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for several months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  4. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for the past two months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  5. Can't play last months GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play last months GwG: Hello, Last month I downloaded Comic Jumper and played about halfway through the game but haven't played it since. Today I went to play it again but it said I didn't own the game. Thinking maybe...
  6. Can't redeem GwG

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem GwG: If this is not the correct forum I apologize, I had a hard time telling which it should go in. I assume GwG is considered a special offer. Anyways, I renewed my Gold subscription today, as I got...
  7. Can't download game acquired with GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download game acquired with GWG: Hi, I acquired "The Witcher 2" through the "Games with Gold" program last year on my Xbox 360. Recently, I got a Xbox One and since The Witcher 2 is retro-compatible, I tried to download it on my...
  8. AC Syndicate (GwG) charged with 29,99 €. Can't contact support!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    AC Syndicate (GwG) charged with 29,99 €. Can't contact support!?: Hey guys, I tried to buy AC Syndicate, because it's the new GwG for Xbox One since yesterday. But MS charged me with 29,99 € instead of giving it to me for free. That never happened before. Maybe...
  9. Can't Access GWG I've Downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Access GWG I've Downloaded: Hello, my xbox live gold account is set to renew automatically tomorrow on 07/06, but I am currently unable to access any GWG Titles I've downloaded, despite still being able to enjoy other...
  10. Gold subscription successfully renewed, can't play GwG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription successfully renewed, can't play GwG: I had downloaded Fallout 4 for the free play days on Thursday night, but yesterday Friday May 26, I came home from work and tried to play it, but got a message saying I need an active subscription...