I can't get into my child account because I can't remember email I used; Can get into ...

Discus and support I can't get into my child account because I can't remember email I used; Can get into ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We can get into parent account and see gamer tag for my child account, but I can't log in because I don't know email we used. Please help!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by typro427, Mar 4, 2015.

1. typro427
    typro427 Guest

I can't get into my child account because I can't remember email I used; Can get into ...

We can get into parent account and see gamer tag for my child account, but I can't log in because I don't know email we used. Please help!!!

:)

typro427, Mar 4, 2015
  2. Dem0nW0lf21
    Dem0nW0lf21 Guest
    Parental Approval required. I'm 20 and the parent account email no longer exists.

Hi, I was trying to change my Xbox live account over to my new email but it says that I need permission from a parent or legal guardian. I'm 20 now. I assume the account was created as a child account, which is why I'm having difficulty.

However, the "parent" account no longer exists on the Xbox (we deleted it years ago) and no one can remember the password to it. We're currently having trouble getting into the email associated with the parent account, but I assume if we do we can reset
    the password and remove this ridiculous child account tag on my Xbox account.

But if we can't get into the email, is there another way to remove this ridiculous thing?

Dem0nW0lf21, Mar 4, 2015
  3. Steele989
    Steele989 Guest
    Can't sign in to Parent Account

So when I made an xbox live account I was not 18, therefore I had to create a parent account. I created it and just threw on a random password that I can't remember anymore and now I need the password to sign into my parent account so I can accept the new
    terms of use. Unfortunately I cannot just get a new password for the parent account... Because I used the same email for both my account and the parent account so whenever I try to change the parent password it just sends me a new password for my account.
    I am thankful for any help at all anyone can give me.

Steele989, Mar 4, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

since you only know the gamertag please follow the steps mentioned on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution

It may result in you needing to contact Xbox Support, but that step is also mentioned as step on the link. When you need to contact Xbox Support, be sure to have as much information regarding the xbox live account at hand, like payment option details or
    purchases made etc. since they can help in getting access again to the child account.

WPAK, Mar 4, 2015
Thema:

1. I can't get into my child account because I can't remember email I used; Can get into ... - Similar Threads - can't child account

2. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  3. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  4. Can't change child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change child account to adult: My son is 19 and his sub account (family member account) still says hes a child and i can't figure out how to change it to adult. Ive been on the account manager page but there were only options...
  5. Can't add money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add money to a child account: I've been trying to add money to my child's account for a while now, but always get the following error message: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page...
  6. Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account: I recently tried to join a MC realm, but the option to join one would not pop up (switch btw). It said I needed to change my Xbox privacy settings, so I tried to do that but it keeps redirecting...
  7. Child account can see parent account, but the parent account can't see the child.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can see parent account, but the parent account can't see the child.: Hi there, I have recently encountered a strange issue in regards to parental accounts. On my mothers account it is registered that she has no child accounts but on my account she is registered....
  8. Child's account - can't add money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child's account - can't add money: For the last two days I've been trying to add Money to the account of my two children, but I cannot. They stem just takes me around in circles. I click add money, it takes me to the screen where...
  9. Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms: Split from this thread. Hello i am trying to allow my children to play on my minecraft realm. As the adult the realm is on my account but i got it so we could all play. Dor some reason they...
  10. Can't add money to a child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add money to a child account: I'm trying to add money to a child microsft account so that my son can use it on his xbox. I've done this several times without an issue but there's obviously a problem somewhere. I select £10...