I can’t get into my world on minecraft

Discus and support I can’t get into my world on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ewqnr7, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:02 AM.

1. ewqnr7
    ewqnr7 Guest

I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so im on here to find out if i can know i would love to know

:)

2. ewqnr7 Win User

Ive checked it all and it didnt say anyrhing is wrong
  3. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Hello! There might be a problem with your Sync and updates on Network Settings.
    Also, you might have to uninstall and reinstall the game. Also, try to
    power cycle
    your Xbox by holding the power button for 10-15 seconds. If you need any more help, ask me or visit this page:

https://support.xbox.com/
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

Hey guys

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to join any of your Friends on Minecraft.

Even though you may have an Open NAT type, there still could be certain network configurations that could be preventing you from joining your friends, especially if you are using something like a community network.

You might have to perform port forwarding on your router in order for you to be able to open up the ports necessary for Xbox Live to work as effectively as possible.

I will provide the
    networks ports used by Xbox Live
    here for your convenience:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

You can find out how to port forward by visiting the
    port forward website
    , additionally, remember that you have to have a static IP address on both your console and your network in order for this to work.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. Gooni3zGaming Win User

Thanks for sharing this, this is definitely the best coarse of action for anyone dealing with NAT issues.

This maybe hard for some people to get there heads around but there are some great videos on youtube to run you through the process!
  6. MerSauta Win User

It might be the college internet due to their firewall and not letting some ports through. I had a friend with the same problem with connecting to Xbox Live, then later he found out that his college was blocking all ports for Xbox Live and was out
    of luck. But in your case, It sounds like the ports for Minecraft is being blocked?

Try these as well with the ports posted above:

Minecraft - Xbox One

• UDP:1935, 3478-3480
Thema:

1. I can’t get into my world on minecraft - Similar Threads - can’t world minecraft

2. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  4. Can’t enter my world on switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t enter my world on switch.: I got minecraft on switch a few days ago and whenever i try to enter my world it says and this is the exact thing it says: “The software was closed because an error occurred.” It then closes...
  5. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  6. friends can’t play in my mcpe world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends can’t play in my mcpe world: Hello, my friends can't get into my Minecraft world when we want to play together. If we're together, so having the same internet connection, it'll work. But if we're all in our own home, they...
  7. can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft: me and my girlfriend have been playing minecraft version v1.12.0 on our xbox ones but i moved to college and we tried connecting again and we cant play on our worlds together it says unable to...
  8. Minecraft can’t join world xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join world xbox one: (Xbox One) My friends cant join my worlds in minecraft. I can join theirs with no problem, and they can all join each other, however whenever anyone tries to join mine, it says ‘unable to...
  9. Can’t connect to Friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Friends world: Hello I’m trying to join my friends world on Minecraft and I wad able to play with my friends last night but now it’s telling me I can’t connect to the world. There’s 5 of us and 3 are able to...
  10. Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help?: I can not earn achievements on Minecraft-the world I have does not have achievements disabled. It is a world that was uploaded from Xbox one edition after the Better Together update...