I can’t get into my world on minecraft

Discus and support I can’t get into my world on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ewqnr7, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ewqnr7
    ewqnr7 Guest

I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so im on here to find out if i can know i would love to know

:)

ewqnr7, Jan 14, 2020
  2. binho1037 Win User

Não consigo carregar um jogo salvo no Minecraft.

I´m a new player on Minecraft and I didn´t get my saved world back... How to address this issue?
  3. thatdude565 Win User

Achievement Not Unlocking

im not getting the porkchop t-shirt in minecraft or the achievement ive even started a new world and killed a pig cooked it and ate it just to try and get it, the t-shirt is downloaded but i cant use it
  4. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
  5. moca223 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

Nope it's only minecraft. I can join others world but when I get on one of my worlds it wont let anyone else join.
  6. skys7 Win User

It's really sad how rare Banjo-Kazooie games have become.

Oh wow I will just leave here.

You guys don´t even get what I mean.

I know Minecraft is about digging and creating your own house/ place/ world

Banjo is about jumping around with kazooi(can´t spell that) and do adventures and find treasures.

But my point is I see no reason to stop to make those games.

However the first you guys do here is misunderstood me xD
Thema:

1. I can’t get into my world on minecraft - Similar Threads - can’t world minecraft

2. Minecraft PE - can’t connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE - can’t connect to world: We are all using iOS, all on the same internet, all have our xbox live settings to Allow, and all are on the same version (v 1.16.50). Up until about week ago we never had issues joining each...
  3. I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine: Lately my minecraft has been acting up. When I want to join my friends I can’t and doesn’t show their world under friends and nothing shows up when they invite me to their world. But they can...
  4. I can’t join my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends minecraft world: I play on my Ipad/Iphone depending on where I am and my friends play on various different devices such as playstation, xbox or pc bedrock edition. Were all on the same version of minecraft and i...
  5. Friends can’t join minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can’t join minecraft world: I have an issue where my friends are able to join my world once, but after they leave the world they cannot join back in at all. Is there a fix for this? d1f03e2e-0196-41d8-8456-0fd02d5a7892
  6. I can’t join my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends minecraft world: I was playing with my friends on their Minecraft Pocket Edition world. He was playing on his ps4 and I was on my ipad air. I left for about half an hour to do a job and when I came back, I was...
  7. I can’t join my Minecraft friends worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my Minecraft friends worlds: Hi, lately I have been unable to join my friends worlds in minecraft from any device. Every time I try to join to the world a message saying “uanble to connect to the world” pops out. This happens...
  8. Can’t find the RTX worlds in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition marketplace

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find the RTX worlds in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition marketplace: I’ve have done the installation right and I’m pretty much good to go to try out the RTX feature in Minecraft, but I can’t seem to find the RTX worlds in the in-game marketplace. I have already...
  9. Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world: My friends both have X-boxes and i just have an account so i can connect with them, but i only have a phone to play on. I was able to connect to my friends world for a few days and now it doesn’t...
  10. I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either: I recently have been playing cross platform on the windows 10 edition with my friend (she has pc and i have xbox). We started playing around mid feb until randomly we werent able to connect to...