I can’t get Minecraft on Switch linked with Microsoft account

Discus and support I can’t get Minecraft on Switch linked with Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant get my Nintendo switch minecraft linked with my Microsoft account - my Microsoft account says is it linked, but Minecraft keeps telling me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MebcFM, Apr 7, 2021.

1. MebcFM
    MebcFM Guest

I cant get my Nintendo switch minecraft linked with my Microsoft account - my Microsoft account says is it linked, but Minecraft keeps telling me to put in the code at the Remote website and won’t work. Thanks

:)

MebcFM, Apr 7, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft PE won't link to my Microsoft account

Hello animeshadowpanda,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting an error when you try linking your Microsoft account to Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. We recommend
    signing in to the Xbox website with your Microsoft account. This will create an Xbox profile for the account. Xbox profile information is necessary on a Microsoft account in order
    for you to link it to Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. Be sure to let us know the results
    animeshadowpanda!
  3. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  4. RiderJames Win User

Blue
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Как играть на серверах Майнкрафт на Nintendo Switch[Translation-How to play Minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch]

Hello AngryOrang1,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question about Minecraft for Switch. Is the default profile linked to your Microsoft account? If not you need to use the account that is linked to it. You can find more information on the
    Minecraft forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Elko992 Win User

Minecraft Realms Privacy Settings

As far as i know an Xbox Live account (Gamertag) is required for minecraft on the nintendo switch. To change the
    privacy settings i recommend this guide:

https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety

No Xbox One is needed to change the
    privacy settings. This can also be done on Xbox.com

i hope this will solve your problem!
Thema:

1. I can’t get Minecraft on Switch linked with Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can’t Minecraft Switch

2. I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4: Whenever I try to login using a microsoft account into minecraft on my ps4, it says its linked to a different ps4 (even if its a new account) and tells me to use my already connected account, but...
  3. Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.: So minecraft java edition was working a few days ago, but the suddenly it stopped one day. It showed i didn’t own the game at first (i did own he game) but then i loged out, and tried logging in,...
  4. Can’t get out of minecraft beta test

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t get out of minecraft beta test: It wont let me out of minecraft beta, i even deleted my insiders account and uninstalled minecraft twice. It just keeps going right back to updating. submitted by /u/IIBubble_GumII [link]...
  5. I can’t leave the Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t leave the Minecraft RTX beta: Whenever I try to leave preview, the application crashes. I tried resetting the app in settings, deleting a reinstalling, but nothing is working :( I want to leave the beta but it literally will...
  6. My daughter can’t sign in to Minecraft on V1.16.201.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t sign in to Minecraft on V1.16.201.: Daughter is trying to sign in to minecraft on ipad v1.16.201 and cannot. She gets an error suggesting she check her internet connection. The internet connection is solid and not the problem. Dont...
  7. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...
  8. I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch: I’ve played minecraft on the nintendo switch for over a year. I play on a realm with some of my friends and it works great. But 3-4 days a go it logged me out and told me to do the aka.ms thing...
  9. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...
  10. Son can’t play Minecraft dlc on switch without internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can’t play Minecraft dlc on switch without internet: need an offline solution: The new Minecraft version for the switch requires login from my Xbox live account every time my son wants to access items he’s purchased in the store. Apparently the...