I can't get my doom game to play.

Discus and support I can't get my doom game to play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got it a long time ago with my free with gold. I have played it several times without issue. But now it says I have to buy it. I have always paid my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Betty RossCorps, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM.

1. I can't get my doom game to play.

I got it a long time ago with my free with gold. I have played it several times without issue. But now it says I have to buy it. I have always paid my live gold and upgraded to ultimate without a pause in subscription. When I go to the store it says I
    own it but when I check my order history it is not there even though I know it was before. When I try to start from the store it starts but cuts out as soon as it gets to choosing mode to play. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that I got from Xbox
    assist and virtual assist. What can I do now?

:)

Betty RossCorps, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, Betty RossCorps

Please ignore the support number Alina Smith64 has provided. The number is not connected with Microsoft, nor is that user. The user has been
    suspended permanently from this community.

Thanks,

Regards,
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

Are you ready to get DOOM-ed?

Played only first DOOMs, can't get to newer ones
  4. noboundz Win User

Are you DOOMing it up? (DOOM I + II matchmaking service)

The matchmaking for Doom 2 was nonexistent when I played it earlier this year. I can't speak for the first Doom, but likely much of the same.
  5. AdamJ74 Win User

DOOM won't load without an Internet connection?!?!?

Yes I have been refunded for doom. It's not about agreement it's the fact doom is not an online only game yet someone in Bethesda decided to make people sign into Xbox live AFTER doom was originally released requiring no internet or Xbox live sign in.

NOT ACCEPTABLE!

When I buy games I EXPECT FULL OWNERSHIP! Not a rental.

If I can't play a game under ANY condition, I'm literally renting the game because I can't play it when ever I chose.

I have NO RESPECT for Bethesda
  6. coco meat train Win User

What's Your Guilty Pleasure?

The orignal Doom and Doom 2. They were actually the first two games I installed and played on my Scorpio.
Thema:

1. I can't get my doom game to play. - Similar Threads - can't doom game

2. Can't play Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut on Xbox One: Hi, Looks like backward compatibility for Deus Ex Human Revolution (an Xbox 360 game) is a complete mess. And I can't play it correctly. For those who don't know, there is a final version of the...
  3. I can't get some of the games to download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get some of the games to download.: I can't get some of the games to download. don't have Xbox don't want it 0afad375-a0f7-41a0-83bc-44f413e537d4
  4. Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.: I https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-child-profile/a26776ee-a955-40ef-b625-af2c580c44c5 have...
  5. Can't talk to game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk to game chat: I just started streaming to twitch. I use streamlabs on my pc with a elgato hd60 pro. I have the astro a40tr mixamp and a xbox one s. I use the xbox companion app on the pc to use for party chat...
  6. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  7. I can't play the games online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play the games online: Hello! I need help with being able to play online on the games i downloaded with game pass. I keep getting sended to xbox.com...
  8. Can't login to the xbox app on mobile (ios)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't login to the xbox app on mobile (ios): I signed into an account on the xbox mobile app the last time I used it. I recently deleted that account and I can't remember the email for the account and I can't login into my main account on...
  9. Xbox less responsive and can't load games (0x8027025a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox less responsive and can't load games (0x8027025a): Hi there, the performance of my Xbox One (bought on day one in 2013) has been slowly degrading for a while now and I'm not sure what to try next. It started out being unable to play larger games,...
  10. Can't lunch doom after installed and error 0x87e1000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't lunch doom after installed and error 0x87e1000a: I bought Doom, I installed the game. But the game is not in my bank game. On the store, it is written that "play" but when i lunch the game, a message error appear whit the code "0x87e1000a". I am...