I cant get my money from the design storefront

Discus and support I cant get my money from the design storefront in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so with the recent free gold weekend, I did some multiplayer online gaming on Forza horizon and sold some designs on the storefront And i got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoxasBoi74, Feb 21, 2014.

1. RoxasBoi74
    RoxasBoi74 Guest

Okay, so with the recent free gold weekend, I did some multiplayer online gaming on Forza horizon and sold some designs on the storefront And i got a lot of money for it and I have millions of dollars from that, but I don't have a gold membership. I can't
    collect the money now and basically I feel I am being stolen from because I'm not getting paid for my stuff. Can you help me out with that?

:)

RoxasBoi74, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Storefront Ban Question

I am just curious to know what can get you banned from using the storefront. I added 2 car designs and a license plate design yesterday to my storefront and downloaded a couple of vinyl groups. Now all of the sudden I get a message today saying I have been
    banned, but it did not give me a reason. Does anyone know what kind of things will get you banned from the storefront? Thanks for any help....

SirDwightness, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    CUSTOM VINYLS ON FORZA HORIZON I cant get my money from the design storefront :)

Forza isn't on PC anyway. Just get them thru the Storefront. Paintshop>Storefront>Find Designs for My Car.

Th3 Tater, Feb 21, 2014
  4. I cant get my money from the design storefront

You'll have to be gold again to be able to redeem the credits.

If it takes longer than about 30 days, those credits won't be waiting for you.

Harrington Sumo, Feb 22, 2014
  5. Harrington Sumo Win User

You'll have to be gold again to be able to redeem the credits.

If it takes longer than about 30 days, those credits won't be waiting for you.
  6. EZT Shotgunz Win User

forza 4 unlocking designs

You GIFT them the design. Putting it on the storefront will leave it locked. Then they have to buy something from your storefront at a greater value (than its worth) for you to get your credits.

You do understand that if you gift them the design, they are free to sell it on their storefront and gift it to others, right?
  7. Th3 Tater Win User

CUSTOM VINYLS ON FORZA HORIZON :-)

Forza isn't on PC anyway. Just get them thru the Storefront. Paintshop>Storefront>Find Designs for My Car.
  8. TrevorFreeman Win User

Importing your own Vinyls and decals designs into Forza 4

i agree. I cant believe how great some of the designs are. I made a yellow cab from my city and thought i was hot sh!t. but some of the ones in the storefront look proffesional. excellent work painters. getting forza4 this week is going to be the downfall
    of my ps3 account. gt5 is lacking in fun time waste activities like these. cross game chat
  9. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Anyone else slowed down their playtime dramatically?

Yeah, man.....gotta log in a collect my money from the storefront. hehe
Thema:

1. I cant get my money from the design storefront - Similar Threads - cant money design

2. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  3. Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.: Title is dramatic but my account is has been sent to escalation team for review but i still cant watch movies or play my games because i was a dumb&*( forgot to change my password when i moved...
  4. Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.: The store wont let me add money to my account....sitting at $63.18. It says i have reach my max.....though i haven't added anything in days....what gives? 7b80342b-1991-4cad-bcaf-4ed373bd28b8
  5. cant buy games despite having enough money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy games despite having enough money: i dont know if the proper forum/category for this sort of thing, sorry if it isnt. im trying to pre order a game that costs 59.99 and i have 60.01 in my account. when i press buy it asks how i...
  6. The system declined my purchase but they took the money from my card anyways and i cant even ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The system declined my purchase but they took the money from my card anyways and i cant even ...: Just like i wrote in the title i bought a week ago a pack of gems in smite and i recieved the message that my credit card was declined and i checked on my purchase history and it actually says...
  7. Cant use money on xbox 360 account to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use money on xbox 360 account to buy xbox live gold: I dont know but i cant use the £8.14 on my xbox 360 account to buy a 1 month subscription which would cost me £5.99. Please tell me how to FIX this. ed86b80c-6c3c-4a22-8483-b2f4e8463a8d
  8. Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money?: Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money? My acct. is paid up to date and you took the money...why can I not watch to the 235 movies?...
  9. I cant play any of my downloaded games i spent money on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play any of my downloaded games i spent money on.: Stupid downloaded games wont work because im apparently not on the account i bought them with 081841be-e497-46d9-bf7e-f5989fc4eed2
  10. cant use money in xbox account to renew membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant use money in xbox account to renew membership: How do I use the money in my xbox account to renew membership? c090e978-44f2-4473-a5d2-fd842d339522