I Can’t Get my Xbox360 Games on Xbox One.

Discus and support I Can’t Get my Xbox360 Games on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The email of my old 360 account got deleted so i hooked up my Xbox one account to my 360, but when i try to transfer my old games to the cloud on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kabs_, Mar 3, 2020.

1. kabs_
    kabs_ Guest

The email of my old 360 account got deleted so i hooked up my Xbox one account to my 360, but when i try to transfer my old games to the cloud on the new account it says that Content can not be transferred between profiles. Is there anyway around this
    or do i need my old account?

:)

kabs_, Mar 3, 2020
  2. kabs_ Win User

Yeah i have, but thats the problem I dont remember the password and i cant get back into the email to change it :/
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Hello kabs, how are you?

You can chat with microsot support to retrieve your e-mail or try to change the email of the old xbox account.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello kabs_,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like to transfer content between 2 Xbox accounts. This, Unfortunately, would not be possible. You would need to have access to your account that owns the 360 games. You should still
    be able to sign into your Microsoft account, in most cases, even if your email is no longer valid. Give it a shot and let us know the results!
  5. rossjones-499 Win User

Error Code 80070057 - Free 1 Month Trial

i like to use my xbox360 live get one month of xbox live gold for free for games
  6. GlowingString97 Win User

gamepass ultimate spotify premium

I bought an Xbox one s and i didn’t get the free gamepass also i can’t get my games that i had installed on my xbox one s I have been trying to get in Contact with all i’m nit getting no answer.
Thema:

1. I Can’t Get my Xbox360 Games on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Can’t Xbox360 Games

2. Can’t change my gamepic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change my gamepic: I tried to change my gamepic to a custom one a few days ago but now all of a sudden i cant change it anymore. I used to be able to any solutions? 9f529da0-db20-4ac3-ae67-683c8437b7ce
  3. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  4. I can’t go into a party or send or receive texts

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t go into a party or send or receive texts: when i press the home button and the banner comes up all the apps/games that are on the banner are just blank and i cant go into a party at all, i cant receive texts or send texts either. This has...
  5. DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3: Hello, yesterday I bought Ultimate Evil Diablo collection, but I am still not able to play Necromancer. In the game, it says that I have to buy it to play it, however in Xbox store it says that I...
  6. Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft: So i been trying to play with my girlfriend on minecraft and for absolutely no reason it says “Can’t connect to world” when either of us try to join. She has no problem joining her other friend...
  7. Can’t be in Xbox party while playing the new version of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t be in Xbox party while playing the new version of Minecraft: Anyone else having trouble with the new version of Minecraft on Xbox? If i’m in a party and anyone talks or if i get a notification/achievement my screen goes black... the game is still running in...
  8. I can’t add friends to my friends list on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t add friends to my friends list on the Xbox app: Im trying to add friends, but everytime it says “you cant add friends because of the way your account is set up” ive looked everywhere, ive tried xbox.com , and everywhere its told me to go. Have...
  9. Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?: Can anyone help? Question hopefully is straightforward and all in the title... ad7f937a-8467-41b5-9b12-a6888ed68e37
  10. I can’t update the console xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t update the console xbox360: Good morning ! I can’t update the console. Nothing described here helps. Unable to process Update and status code. 4488-4497-1600-0700-C000-000E. or 4488-4497-1380-0700-C000-000E I suffer for a...