I can’t get notifications

Discus and support I can’t get notifications in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; over the last few weeks I have stopped receiving; party notifications, game notifications, messages and when someone is online. I still get photo and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SeverdSaturn00, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I can’t get notifications

over the last few weeks I have stopped receiving; party notifications, game notifications, messages and when someone is online. I still get photo and video notifications but not the listed few before.

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue as it is stopping me from joining invite-only parties that most of my friends go in.

:)

SeverdSaturn00, Jul 31, 2018
  2. TUPACitACES
    TUPACitACES Guest
    Can’t receive any notifications

I can’t receive any notifications or invites recently. I’ve hecked in settings under notifications and made sure everything was turned on, but still can’t receive invites or anything. Any help???

TUPACitACES, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Andvaur
    Andvaur Guest
    Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites

This has been going on for a few days now. I can’t accept invites because I simply don’t get them on my Xbox. The only way I know when I’m invited I say when I see the notification pop up on my Xbox smart glass app. I go to notifications and I can’t see
    anything. I tried hard reseting, I went into my settings and turned pop up notifications on for everything, I watched YouTube videos and did what they said but nothings working. I don’t get notifications when I’m sent a message but I can still read it.

Andvaur, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Cristi_CDX Win User

New great feature coming soon (tm)

Personally i just like that i don't have to get notifications for that sh*t
  5. Liutasil81 Win User

Missing MS Points from Summer of Arcade

Googd morning, no I don´t have received an email notification and I don´t find the Games in the List or the 400 MSP notification on the side
    https://billing.microsoft.com .
  6. TGS Gully Win User

Can't see when friends come online.

Make sure your notifications are enables like xTye said , i know sometimes t can be annoying when there turned on.
  7. CFA x Hawk Win User

Problems with notifications

I tried all suggestest steps, including factory resetting my console. It´s not like i don´t get any notifcation at all. When i turn it on, i´ll get notifications for a short ammount of time. After that time, i don´t get any notification any longer. It just
    stops working. Sometimes there are a few notifications popping up like random. But anyway i miss out on the most. Yesterday I spoke to someone from the preview team, they said it may be a problem with the current build, because they got feedback from several
    people experiencing this issues...
  8. versatile vflow Win User

March | April (A quick word!)

I got t the april update and friends notifications When they sign on doesn't work! !
Thema:

I can’t get notifications

1. I can’t get notifications - Similar Threads - can’t notifications

2. Gears 5 say you can’t broadcast this game.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 say you can’t broadcast this game.: What’s up with this? submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  3. I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta: I have tried every solution I could find online like the power shell commands, leaving the beta then reinstalling, and more does anyone know how to fix it submitted by /u/SnooOpinions411...
  4. “You need this update but can’t get it right now try again in a while”.

in XboX Insiders
    “You need this update but can’t get it right now try again in a while”.: So I recently bought the master chief collection and I was halfway through the download then it just kept stopping out of nowhere for no reason not paused but stopped and after I tried starting...
  5. Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this?

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this?: So listen I know this is par for the course with being an Insider, especially Alpha and Skip-Ahead where we have very regular updates. I know it’s not new and yes I can deal with it. I have for...
  6. So I got a notification, can’t remember what it was but it sent me to this which is now in...

in XboX Insiders
    So I got a notification, can’t remember what it was but it sent me to this which is now in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Enough_Teach_5022 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t receive any notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t receive any notifications: I can’t receive any notifications or invites recently. I’ve hecked in settings under notifications and made sure everything was turned on, but still can’t receive invites or anything. Any help???...
  8. "How do you delete your notifications? You can’t delete your ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "How do you delete your notifications? You can’t delete your ...: Especially since many are timed with minute long windows (e.g. multiplayer invites). Then let us not forget Achievement Spam. "You've installed the Halo 5: Guardians Beta 'Achievement...
  9. Can’t receive any notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t receive any notifications: I can’t receive any notifications or invites recently. I’ve hecked in settings under notifications and made sure everything was turned on, but still can’t receive invites or anything. Any help???...
  10. Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites: This has been going on for a few days now. I can’t accept invites because I simply don’t get them on my Xbox. The only way I know when I’m invited I say when I see the notification pop up on my...