I can't get on this website

Discus and support I can't get on this website in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I cannot get on this page to sign in and claim my free Xbox live membership I also want so see my rewards and I can't do anything every time I try sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Darth Bubbasaur, Jun 18, 2018.

1. I can't get on this website

I cannot get on this page to sign in and claim my free Xbox live membership I also want so see my rewards and I can't do anything every time I try sign in it sends me to a page where it says Xbox rewards is becoming Microsoft rewards

:)

Darth Bubbasaur, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Xbox 360 Tournaments

So I get that I can't use this website to post for advice and recruits, but what other website or forum can I use?

xxxRedMetalxxx, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Fucking Sexy
    Fucking Sexy Guest
    Need Help

I can't get ahold of customer support on the website about questions on a gamertag change?

Fucking Sexy, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The deadline to redeem anything was June 15. Since that deadline as passed, the website is basically shut down due to the transition.

Smwutches, Jun 18, 2018

5. Well once that period is over and has become Microsoft rewards can I do it then o is all my rewards taken off me

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jun 18, 2018
  7. okay thanks

8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Darth Bubbasaur,

There was no offer for a free Xbox Live membership. Since your region is no longer a part of Xbox Live Rewards, you cannot log into the site.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't get on this website - Similar Threads - can't website

2. Can't Purchase a game through Xbox 360 or directly from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Purchase a game through Xbox 360 or directly from the website.: Hi, I have been trying to Purchase GTA V and I keep getting an error message saying purchase cannot be completed at this time. I have tried two different cards and they are both working fine so...
  3. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website: Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from...
  4. Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  5. Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.: I've been trying to change the Gamertag that Xbox randomly generated for my account, but haven't been able to. I went through the process of checking the availability and then clicking the "Claim"...
  6. Can't find Xbox settings on the website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find Xbox settings on the website: For some reason It doesn't include Xbox setting on the website although I'm already signed in Here's an example: [img] Please, please help me, I'm looking my way to change my privacy settings...
  7. Can't send messages through the xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages through the xbox website.: I've tried the number tech- and it did not work. b8d5515f-8834-4b48-a1ec-6d6c962a9429
  8. Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes: I can't connect to internet and website doesn't recognize the error codes it gives. Been an xbox live member since the very first original xbox. It's about frustrating enough just to go to another...
  9. I can't access my Xbox Account on the website

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Account on the website: When I try to sign in, the sign in button turns to text instead of a button but the My Xbox drop-down menu appears. Then when I click on any option on the My Xbox menu it redirects me to...
  10. Can't sign in to xbox live website

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to xbox live website: I see the Sign in button in the right top corner but it doesn't let me click on it, it just highlights the text. c21d0821-82ee-4317-bfb7-7e86bbca987f