I can't get the eon skin I can't find the code in the box

Discus and support I can't get the eon skin I can't find the code in the box in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't get the eon skin I can't find it in the box so can I get a new code 485c914e-602d-4c5e-9f4a-813ee00297ae Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mohammedabudan, Jan 29, 2019.

1. I can't get the eon skin I can't find the code in the box

I can't get the eon skin I can't find it in the box so can I get a new code

:)

mohammedabudan, Jan 29, 2019
  2. maxinebaker1 Win User

I can't get the eon skin I can't find it in the box so can I get a new code
    Plz can i have a new code plz for the eon skin
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Pro,

We recommend contacting Xbox Supportto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you. We'll be locking this thread as it is from January, if you have any further questions about another topic you can simply create a new thread.

I hope this information helps.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi,

double check the contents of the box the Xbox came in, sometimes those code cards slip into one of the flaps, it could also be inside a box inside a box if you catch my drift.

If you have a card with a code for the game then make sure you have completely removed all the silver scratch off parts as those can have multiple codes on a single card.

If you still can't find the EON skin code on your bundle, feel free to contact Live Support to see if they can further assist.

We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this. When you go to
    Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you've checked very flap and sleeve in the box, and you did buy the correct bundle, you would need to contact the retailer you purchased it from.
  6. Half Fish Half Win User

Check on the back of other code cards too. I bought an Xbox once and like a fool couldn’t find one of the redemption codes... Because it was on the back of another one.
Thema:

1. I can't get the eon skin I can't find the code in the box - Similar Threads - can't eon skin

2. XBox One - Can't reset after stuck update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - Can't reset after stuck update: Hi, my Xbox One started updating, and hung during the 'applying' section. It then gave an error E208. I've tried restarting, but it just hangs again at the same point. I've tried downloading the...
  3. I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see or join the parties that my friends are in anymore: On the PC Xbox companion app, it won't show me which friends are in parties anymore. Even though they are in parties. Is there any way to fix this? Should I just get the replacement app?...
  4. Minecraft RTX how come we can't get it

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX how come we can't get it: How to we Xbox people's can't get it RTX for Xbox one s submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  5. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  6. Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update: My Xbox One went through the 30 gig Modern Warfare update this morning (June 30). Afterwards, I tried launching Multiplayer (offline as I usually play), but it said that I need to install the...
  7. Can't change profile pic xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change profile pic xbox: It's been like this since December, I change it and nothing happens tried dozens of images but it won't change. After I upload a picture it says I did it but never changes. I've checked xbox...
  8. mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...: alguem invadiu e mudou a senha e o email porem nao consigo acessar mais minha conta porem a conta ficou no meu fifa esta assim ID publica: cadu987192668 email: [Mod Removed - Personal...
  9. I can't stream games from my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream games from my xbox: When I try to go to console streaming on the xcloud app, it tells me I need to join xbox insiders even though I have been apart of the insiders program for months and have already done all the...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!: Hi! so when i try to play with friends via LAN or servers it says that my microsoft account is set up in a way that makes it unable to play multiplayer in any way. Please help me with this since i...