I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

Discus and support I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Lost HaVoK, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Lost HaVoK
    Lost HaVoK Guest

I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared the google play cached data.

I tried just to download the apk from the internet but even that doesnt work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

Lost HaVoK, Aug 9, 2019
  2. PaulNEVILLE Win User

Xbox Live iPhone app

Downloaded Android app but not working on my samsung galaxy ace :(
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Lost Havok,

It seems like a bug in the Google Play store with the Xbox mobile app. If nothing on this thread has helped, then the issue would be out of our hands as also stated and you would need to contact Google Play support for more assistance and to report the issue
    if this is indeed something they need to patch with their store.

Here is the best contact link I could find: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7100415?hl=en

I hope this helps.
  4. Lost HaVoK Win User

All my other apps work fine but when I updated it to android 6 and tried to redownload the app it wouldnt let me. I havent had a problem installing any other apps.
  5. Lost HaVoK Win User

I have it running with Android 6, Marshmellow. I tried the xbox app I dont have game pass.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Are you able to download and install other apps? You may need to reinstall your ROM or check to see that SU isn't doing anything weird. It's been awhile since I've played around with that stuff but I do remember a bit. If that app itself isn't installing
    even with an APK it sounds like more of an issue with the device or the software you're using on the device. A clean install of your device's software should help.
Thema:

1. I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4. - Similar Threads - can't app android

2. Can't Install Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Xbox app: Yeah I can't seem to be able to install this app at all. Its just stuck on this when I press install. It use to get the "Making things awesome" load bar, but I can't even get that far anymore....
  3. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  4. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68
  5. Xbox app can't change profile pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app can't change profile pic: The xbox app wont let me change my profile picture to a custom image i know that the feature was stopped but my xbox friends can change there profile pictures. Why?....
  6. Can't sign into the Xbox App. (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into the Xbox App. (Android): I input the last 4 digits of my phone number in order to get a code. When I get it, I confirm that it's me. Once it shows me my Gamer Picture & offers me a button saying "Let's Play", I'm merely...
  7. Can't get past the learn more in android app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get past the learn more in android app: i can't get past the learn more screen despite being part of the insider program, pairing controller, and having correct version of android. worked with customer support and they asked me to make...
  8. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  9. Can't connect Xbox App on Android with my Xbox One

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't connect Xbox App on Android with my Xbox One: I can not connect my Xbox One with my Mobile Device (and Windows 10 Laptop) I can see the Xbox in my network but when I try to connect I get an error message (code: 80000005 ). I have already...
  10. Can't login on android app! Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login on android app! Help.: I am trying to login to the phone app for the first time. I am on a galaxy s6. Everything I try I get the error code 1170000 . I have tried all the steps on the Xbox.com support page (including...