I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

Discus and support I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Lost HaVoK, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Lost HaVoK
    Lost HaVoK Guest

I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared the google play cached data.

I tried just to download the apk from the internet but even that doesnt work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

Lost HaVoK, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4. - Similar Threads - can't app android

2. HRESULT: 0x80070005 (Can't sign into any xbox apps on Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    HRESULT: 0x80070005 (Can't sign into any xbox apps on Windows 10): I've tried changing firewall settings, etc. I have no problem logging in on a Microsoft Edge window. Please advise. 3e4b139d-6aad-425c-ad0b-0791ef9dd8fd
  3. Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps

in XboX Insiders
    Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps: I installed Modern Warfare today via disc onto internal storage. I didn't have enough space to download the 70Gb update so I moved it to external & hit update, then let both run while watching a...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...
  5. Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.: Whenever I try to sign in to the xbox app either nothing happens or it just becomes an unresponsive grey rectangle (Screenshot below). [img] 1e2d197e-6112-41db-a854-227fc3d40447
  6. Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App): When I try to save games the list of install locations is empty. I have tried changing the Windows 10 "Default Save location" for new apps, and the drive I select gets some system folders created....
  7. Can't get past the learn more in android app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get past the learn more in android app: i can't get past the learn more screen despite being part of the insider program, pairing controller, and having correct version of android. worked with customer support and they asked me to make...
  8. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  9. Can't connect Xbox App on Android with my Xbox One

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't connect Xbox App on Android with my Xbox One: I can not connect my Xbox One with my Mobile Device (and Windows 10 Laptop) I can see the Xbox in my network but when I try to connect I get an error message (code: 80000005 ). I have already...
  10. Can't login on android app! Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login on android app! Help.: I am trying to login to the phone app for the first time. I am on a galaxy s6. Everything I try I get the error code 1170000 . I have tried all the steps on the Xbox.com support page (including...