I cant get this to del

Discus and support I cant get this to del in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️❤❤✌✌��������✔✔‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ bc852748-a4d3-4da5-9669-c484a5cdc811 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Evil.soul, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Evil.soul
    Evil.soul Guest

I cant get this to del

‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️❤❤✌✌��������✔✔‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

:)

Evil.soul, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

I cant get this to del

Yes and have not said or done anything to appose the rule of conduct but i did appoligize i came here and took it out on you. and cannot del this post and for the conduct didnt do anything to break it so stating my opinion is ok and not one word
    i said goes against conduct
    thanks fir the apology, it wasn't up when I hit reply. Since I didn't see it, my statement was more a heads up if you had kept lashing out is all.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

I cant get this to del

We're just here to provide info and help where we can. We have zero to do with enforcement, so coming here every day and complaining about your ban will only waste your time.

Just as an FYI, a code of conduct applies here as well, when you first came here you agreed to it.
  4. Evil.soul Win User

I cant get this to del

there is suppose to be code againt the cheatin as well but you will sit back and over look it but let me spell a word like
    [Mod Removed]( and im suspended enforcment is a failure
  5. Evil.soul Win User

I cant get this to del

YEAH I ALSO AGREE TO EQUAL RIGHTS.. YOU BAN ME BAN THEM IM TIRED OF MY STUFF FREEZING FROM THEM AND YOU CAN SO TELL THERE CHEATING MATURE AUDIENCE VERSUS CHEATING
  6. ohiostate111 Win User

I cant get this to del

There's a code of conduct. You agree to it when you sign up
Thema:

I cant get this to del

1. I cant get this to del - Similar Threads - cant del

2. Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON: I'm On Microsoft Store & I've recently downloaded ARK to play instead of using my Xbox but after countless attempts to log onto my server which my base & character are on WHICH I have been able to...
  3. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  4. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  5. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  6. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  7. I cant get rid of the minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    I cant get rid of the minecraft preview: I've tried every damn thing and it keeps forcing the update. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/You_Suck_Apples [link] [comments]
  8. cant records screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant records screen: I cannot able to record my pc screen using x box cant record now this error shows b335effb-dcca-4212-a186-4d16886407ce
  9. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters: So i purchased Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack I entered the Kombat Pack code from gamestop into the in game store. So far I have not received any DLC characters and three have come out so...
  10. hi cant get on apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi cant get on apex: hi cant get on apex get code 100 tell me what it means 9d1b8be6-e2cb-45df-a5da-7dbcb46a8afb