I cant get this to del

Discus and support I cant get this to del in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️❤❤✌✌��������✔✔‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ bc852748-a4d3-4da5-9669-c484a5cdc811 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Evil.soul, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Evil.soul
    Evil.soul Guest

I cant get this to del

‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️❤❤✌✌��������✔✔‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

:)

Evil.soul, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

I cant get this to del

Yes and have not said or done anything to appose the rule of conduct but i did appoligize i came here and took it out on you. and cannot del this post and for the conduct didnt do anything to break it so stating my opinion is ok and not one word
    i said goes against conduct
    thanks fir the apology, it wasn't up when I hit reply. Since I didn't see it, my statement was more a heads up if you had kept lashing out is all.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

I cant get this to del

We're just here to provide info and help where we can. We have zero to do with enforcement, so coming here every day and complaining about your ban will only waste your time.

Just as an FYI, a code of conduct applies here as well, when you first came here you agreed to it.
  4. Evil.soul Win User

I cant get this to del

there is suppose to be code againt the cheatin as well but you will sit back and over look it but let me spell a word like
    [Mod Removed]( and im suspended enforcment is a failure
  5. Evil.soul Win User

I cant get this to del

YEAH I ALSO AGREE TO EQUAL RIGHTS.. YOU BAN ME BAN THEM IM TIRED OF MY STUFF FREEZING FROM THEM AND YOU CAN SO TELL THERE CHEATING MATURE AUDIENCE VERSUS CHEATING
  6. ohiostate111 Win User

I cant get this to del

There's a code of conduct. You agree to it when you sign up
Thema:

I cant get this to del

1. I cant get this to del - Similar Threads - cant del

2. Cant find original xbox updated controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant find original xbox updated controller?: Years ago when my parents bought me an xbox, I remember having a neat version of the controller that was different to the normal one. It had the shape of a 360 controller, including the bumpers,...
  3. Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?: i just downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox one to be able to stream my PC game via my Xbox to the TV but my PC wont discover the Xbox when i try to connect to it (win+p)??...
  4. Cant launch game from a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch game from a disc: I cant lauch game from a disk Is something wrong with the console or somthing else wants proof that i have the right to play the game de8be019-5ddc-47b8-a3aa-6c64ea332b75
  5. I cant play online with my child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play online with my child account: I tried to play online with my child and it wouldn't let me I checked the privacy settings and all of them were allowing me to play online I resubmitted with no luck what can I do to fix this...
  6. Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360: Hello! I have a Xbox 360 and a Xbox One S + Live With Gold, a time ago i got Halo 3 (Xbox 360) from Games With Gold. Today i try to install That game on my Xbox 360 but when i open that on Xbox...
  7. Cant login in XBOX LIVE Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login in XBOX LIVE Windows 10: Hello, i have an existent account and subscription to xbox live game pass. I had to format my computer due to problems with graphic card, then i did install Xbox again and now i cant login. I...
  8. Cant hear Anything through my headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant hear Anything through my headset: I now cant hear anything through my head set, it was working fine yesterday and now it wont work, any fixes 355a1d8e-555a-4c1b-b123-8092dccc0632
  9. I cant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant: I can not play its says its because of the way my settings is set up but i dont know where to change it plz help me c38924c7-416f-44ac-9d48-16ba39e97227
  10. i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...

in XboX Insiders
    i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninjabronie19 [link] [comments]