I can't get to the start page and choose a game

Discus and support I can't get to the start page and choose a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have a big problem with my xbox one. When I turned it on yesterday I suddenly couldn't get to the start page and choose a game. Everything on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WavingShoe33500, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I can't get to the start page and choose a game

Hello!

I have a big problem with my xbox one. When I turned it on yesterday I suddenly couldn't get to the start page and choose a game. Everything on the screen goes totally crazy when I press a button and all I can choose to do is "System" and everything in that
    menu and "games" on the far right on the screen. It just flips when I try to choose another menu. I have tried disconnecting the hand controller and turning on and of the console but it remains the same. I have also changed the batteries in the hand controller
    and tried updating it (no updates needed). What shall I do? The hand controller works ok inside the "System menu". Sorry, I'm not sure I have used the proper terms here since my console is is Swedish...

:)

WavingShoe33500, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

I can't get to the start page and choose a game

1. I can't get to the start page and choose a game - Similar Threads - can't start page

2. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  3. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  4. Je n’arrive pas à lancer mon jeux [Translate] I can't start my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Je n’arrive pas à lancer mon jeux [Translate] I can't start my games: Bonjour, Xbox Live Gold fait des fois des jeux gratuit et il avait mis pour leur abonner de Gold Overwatch Nous somme aujourd'hui le Mardi 30 Juillet le jeux n’est plus Gratuit pour les Gold,Je...
  5. Xbox One S can't start Edge Browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S can't start Edge Browser: Hi, if I try to start the Edge Browser, it shows the blue screen for a moment and then it's crashing. I've tried emptying cash 3 times. I've tried to use the Rewards app to open the browser,...
  6. Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.: So just today I tried to launch Hollow Knight and CrossCode, and both times opened up Microsoft Store with Gaming Services selected. I tried reinstalling Gaming Services, but I still can't run...
  7. Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.: Everytime i start any 360 game the first thing it does is disconnect from xbl i then try and sign back in and get a msg with this code 8015190A but on the xbox one it shows i'm still signed in....
  8. can't start downloaded game

in XBoX on Windows
    can't start downloaded game: I've got the Game Pass Ultimate edition and I downloaded Slay the Spire but get this error message when i try to start the game "Slay The Spire ist unter Ihrem Konto derzeit nicht verfügbar. Der...
  9. Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta: I have tried reinstalling the app. Opening up the audio settings displays a sad face and a volume slider (which I cannot change) and a enable push to talk checkbox (which I can not enable) Right...
  10. I can't type my name into the fields on the support page to start a chat or to get a call!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't type my name into the fields on the support page to start a chat or to get a call!!!: As you can read i'am not able to get any support and i don't want to call the hotline because i would pay for something that should be free. Do you have any suggestions? Because from time to time...