I can't get to the start page and choose a game

Discus and support I can't get to the start page and choose a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have a big problem with my xbox one. When I turned it on yesterday I suddenly couldn't get to the start page and choose a game. Everything on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WavingShoe33500, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I can't get to the start page and choose a game

Hello!

I have a big problem with my xbox one. When I turned it on yesterday I suddenly couldn't get to the start page and choose a game. Everything on the screen goes totally crazy when I press a button and all I can choose to do is "System" and everything in that
    menu and "games" on the far right on the screen. It just flips when I try to choose another menu. I have tried disconnecting the hand controller and turning on and of the console but it remains the same. I have also changed the batteries in the hand controller
    and tried updating it (no updates needed). What shall I do? The hand controller works ok inside the "System menu". Sorry, I'm not sure I have used the proper terms here since my console is is Swedish...

:)

WavingShoe33500, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

I can't get to the start page and choose a game

1. I can't get to the start page and choose a game - Similar Threads - can't start page

2. Cities: Skyline - Can't load my save or start a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities: Skyline - Can't load my save or start a new game: Does anyone having an issue with Cities: Skyline where you want to start a new game and when you load it at 90% it freeze? it started when a bought two dlc "Green City" and "Mass Transit". I...
  3. can't start conversations in message center?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't start conversations in message center?: I'm totally blind and was hoping to use the message center to thank people for sending me gifts in games, I went to my profile found privat messages and hit start a conversation it said I don't...
  4. The game can't start(游戏无法启动)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game can't start(游戏无法启动): Red Dead Redemption 2,the game can not start。(0x87e10bc6) 荒野大镖客2游戏 法启动,提示为:抱歉,这个游戏不再可用了。(0x87e10bc6) 2018.12.27。The problem has been solved 0d2547b4-23af-474f-b366-ae28b038b6aa
  5. Bf4 går inte att starta på Xbox One! [Bf4 can't start on Xbox One!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf4 går inte att starta på Xbox One! [Bf4 can't start on Xbox One!]: När jag ska starta Battlefield 4 så startar det sen efter 10-20 sek skickas jag tillbaka till Xbox hem skärm! Kommer inte äns fram till spelets meny. Har provat "cold start" och tagit bort...
  6. Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still: Tried signing in this morning and the xbox just stayed on the start up screen for about an 20-25 mins, so i did a reset on it and turned it back on but only the sign in tab came up and not the...
  7. My Xbox One Power Supply is orange and my console can't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Power Supply is orange and my console can't start: My Xbox One Power Supply is orange and my console can't start, can the new power supply solve my problem? or it will be waste of money? 895644b2-d1f6-454c-a6d9-0105980560db
  8. can't play/start any of the games i bought online (xbox one x)

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play/start any of the games i bought online (xbox one x): so i can't play/start any of the games i bought online. whenever i try, it says that the account that made the purchase must be signed in. i'm a 100% sure that those games were bought on my...
  9. errorcode 0x8b108490, no support found, can't open and start FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    errorcode 0x8b108490, no support found, can't open and start FH4: see above, error code displayed, redirected to error help, no support for code, FH4 will not start, return to main start up screen 82fe6fec-7123-43af-b413-666586557302
  10. I can't type my name into the fields on the support page to start a chat or to get a call!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't type my name into the fields on the support page to start a chat or to get a call!!!: As you can read i'am not able to get any support and i don't want to call the hotline because i would pay for something that should be free. Do you have any suggestions? Because from time to time...