I can't go into my account or games

Discus and support I can't go into my account or games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I can't log into my account and my games I need help I got an error code it's 0xd0000189 if that helps 6b59cfd1-ea6f-489d-a565-0f98ce06a1c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yesboomers, Aug 1, 2020.

1. yesboomers
    yesboomers Guest

So I can't log into my account and my games I need help I got an error code it's 0xd0000189 if that helps

:)

yesboomers, Aug 1, 2020
  2. SnIpeZ121 Win User

Error Code 80072EF3 sign in problem

So I can't go on my account now!
  3. Pikmindee Win User

Why was I banned from games?

I can't because the account that has the suspension is a child account so I can't submit one? is it possible to go onto my account and submit a case review for a child account?
  4. WaycoolWizard Win User

Problem on accessing any content in xbox store

This has nothing to do with Call of Duty. I don't even have that game. I can't add a credit card to my account, I can't buy or download a game and it's been well over a week. When is this going to be fixed?
  5. Cliveos Win User

Can't download Free Games with Gold

Hi,

Phoobee, I think you may have missed the bit in my original thread that said

I also tried to download the games online at xbox.com.

The fact that the games can't be downloaded on line either suggests there is a problem with my account settings.

When I go to
    account.microsoft.com/services

I am told

Subscription

Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold

Expires on

12/24/2016

However whenn I go to xbox.com. I can't download the games. Instead I get a link to join xbox gold. Its as if my two accounts are not linked. Or it thinks I am in trial mode.

The fact that I can't access the games from the console OR on-line suggests my account is corrupt.

To be clear I can't get 360 or xbox one games.

So frustrating!!!!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I can't access my account

OK so here is the steps you need to take.

1. go to account.live.com/acsr when going through the steps to try and recover your account and it wants to send an email to verify ownership of your account (which you no longer have access to) it will also give you an option that you no longer have access
    to this email you will click on that.

2. it will then ask you for an alternate email that you do not have access to and verify that you do have access to that email.

3. it will then start asking you questions about your account. as an example.

previous passwords you may have used.

if you have ever used skype, outlook, xbox, with the account.

if you have ever purchased anything with the account.

basically questions that only the owner of the account would know

If you answer enough of them correctly the account recovery will then send you an email to your alternate email address with a link to reset your password.

at which point with the new password you will then be able to go in and change the Security proof (verification email or phone number) email to one that you do have keep this in mind if you only have access to the sign in email and password it will allow
    you to change the security proof to something new but will lock your account out of doing anything that requires a security proof for 30 days before the change takes affect now you will be able to sign into your account and play your games just wont be able
    to change emails, phone numbers or anything that requires a verification code sent to you.

Now if you do not answer enough of those questions correctly the account recovery team will also send you a message letting you know that.

IF YOU HAVE A CONSOLE that your profile was on previously and you received the email saying you didnt provide them with enough info you can then contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us they will then get a reference number from you that
    is on the email saying that you didnt provide them with enough information also a console id off the console that your profile was on previously and some information about your account and the leingth of time it was on that console and approximate month and
    year the profile was first put on that console and the support team will escalate it up to the account recovery team with that info and they can look at that and determine if its close enough to send you a password reset link.

Keep in mind in before you contact xbox support you HAVE to try and fill the form out yourself at account.live.com/acsr AND have received the email from the account recovery team saying you didnt provide them with enough information so that you can give
    the support team that reference number at the bottom. AND you have to HAVE a console in your presence that your profile was on previously to get the console ID off of it.
Thema:

1. I can't go into my account or games - Similar Threads - can't account games

2. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...: Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3
  3. I can't see my games on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see my games on my Microsoft account: I have a Microsoft account that I own several games on such as Burnout Paradise, and Minecraft. I was going to play Minecraft with the boys tonight, to find that all my games were wiped off of my...
  4. I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...: can't get any of my games to open why? Keeps telling me it's trying to sign in. c07543c6-a30e-4a13-a6f3-d024213aa2ab
  5. Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly: I moved from UK to Spain and updated my billing, contact details in Microsoft/Xbox profile accordingly, but when trying to purchase xbox360 game in xbox store I'm being asked to enter UK address...
  6. Can't use sterling account balance to purchase South African games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use sterling account balance to purchase South African games now: On the 3rd of April I was able to purchase Fortnite V bucks in South Africa using pounds sterling from my account, today (27th of May) it refused to let me use them and insisted I purchase in...
  7. "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up.": I'm trying to add some one to my party on warframe and it says my a account is not set up right and I looked and it's says It is. 2ec5cf75-8ee9-48b3-9ca0-0f08148d17d6
  8. Microsoft account on PC is different than Xbox so I can't play games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account on PC is different than Xbox so I can't play games on PC?: Ordered the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday from my personal account (@gmail.com). This is the account that my gamer tag is on and our Xbox uses. No issues there. This morning I went to install...
  9. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  10. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Until a week ago, my son was able to play any game on my Xbox without me having to sign in. Now, I (account manager) have to be signed in for him to play. I do have an Xbox live gold account. We...