I cant go into my storage

Discus and support I cant go into my storage in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This problem has been going on for 2 weeks and I have not been able to resolve this issue. Every time I go into my settings and I click on storage. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Verified✔B͍̙̤̪̱̲͎̻̖͙͎͆ͩ̔̅, Aug 5, 2019.

1. I cant go into my storage

This problem has been going on for 2 weeks and I have not been able to resolve this issue. Every time I go into my settings and I click on storage. It says it is clicked. But, It doesn't go anywhere I am allowed to click the home button and exit the settings
    and go back into it, but this happens every time I try to click the storage I also need my hard drive so I can transfer games over from my Xbox to my hard drive so I will have more space. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have a solution?

:)

Verified✔B͍̙̤̪̱̲͎̻̖͙͎͆ͩ̔̅, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You tried access the http://support.xbox.com and request some answer from him?
  3. Kamodo2 Win User

Trouble transferring data to new hard drive

When I go to storage devices with the 120 gb hard drive attached it says it cant detect any storage device.
  4. Aplasticnail Win User

Cant play on Map packs for Halo Reach

its in my storage in the xbox and when i go on reach it says go and re download it but when i do re download it and the play now button is grey and i cant play it
  5. SemaDude Win User

existing player profile data appears to be damaged and cannot be used

i cant find it in my storage either im scared it got deleted :(((
  6. tekeia24 Win User

Xbox wont let me sign in says I have no storage but I have more than enough (xbox 360 new update)

The thing about that is I cant access the storage to clear my cache because it says, "No Storage Devices Found.". When in doubt I do have a storage device in my Xbox 360 it's just not popping up and I don't know how to fix that either.
Thema:

1. I cant go into my storage - Similar Threads - cant storage

2. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  3. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  4. Cant download the OSU2 zip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download the OSU2 zip.: cant reach OSU2. 83e16048-f602-464e-9b7e-aeb401db51db
  5. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  6. cant play on realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play on realms: im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but it keeps on taking me to a thread instead of...
  7. how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage: <p>even though have external storage</p><p></p> cfe004ac-0bec-468c-b8c3-952f57c7ed0a
  8. i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...: can you please tell me how to get a refund because i FRICKIN do not want to go to the store and buy it for more money f5f7b873-5e72-40ad-9a8f-c9a9dc790007
  9. cant load player connected storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant load player connected storage: trying to start the ARK game but keep getting this message "cant load player connected storage" what does this mean 973ad01a-ce4d-4299-b405-c8d2d915a89c
  10. I cant get my xbox 1 to recognize my external storage device even after all troubleshooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my xbox 1 to recognize my external storage device even after all troubleshooting: i went as far as to do a factory reset on the system and the only thing I acomplished was loosing my master chief preloaded game and halo channel. Any ideas on what to do next, and how to get my...