I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help.

Discus and support I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. I'm in Console Ring Delta, and whenever I use my One it only lets me use 720p, 1080p isnt an option and my TV doesnt support 4K. Please help if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Halotic154, Sep 15, 2020.

1. I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help.

Title. I'm in Console Ring Delta, and whenever I use my One it only lets me use 720p, 1080p isnt an option and my TV doesnt support 4K. Please help if you can, thanks!

submitted by /u/Halotic154
    [link] [comments]

/u/Halotic154, Sep 15, 2020
  2. MaximumExtreme Win User

video problems

Hi IceMake, go into your settings and make sure your the right resolution setting. I would put it on 1080p and also make sure the setting on your tv are set to 1080p are on the same settings as well.
  3. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Let's Talk DirectX 12 & The Future of XOne

LOL I like how you avoid my answers. Its ok PS4 fan boy you cant help it that your All powerful PS4 cant ruin BF4 at 1080p or kill zone at 1080p. And some other games at 60fps like thief.
  4. InvisibleBear87 Win User

Accidentally Changed my settings from 1080i to 1080p and i cant see anything. Please Help

5. ChaosDisharmony Win User

Hd VGA cable woes. Suggestions needed

you can set the Xbox to show in 1080p from the settings.

Go to Settings->Console Settings->display and charge it from there. You'll start to notice a better picture and better sound too. I do hope this helps in anyway that can help fix you're problem
  6. EskimoSquirrels Win User

Problem with my TV

That TV in particular may not be able to do a certain format such as 1080p therefore you could try swapping the resolution to 720p before hooking it up to that specific TV. To do this you will want to go to the right on dashboard and click Settings and System
    Settings. From here go to Console Settings, Display, and then to HDTV Settings and swap it to a lower HD setting if it is on 1080p already. You will need to do this from one of the working TVs. Hopefully this helps!
Thema:

I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help.

1. I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help. - Similar Threads - cant 1080p settings

2. I cant join minecraft beta and i cant find any answers

in XboX Insiders
    I cant join minecraft beta and i cant find any answers: It keeps saying “there was a problem with your last registration change: 1234” And “there is a problem invalid url: The format of the url could not be determined. (0x80131537)” i cant find the...
  3. xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live.: When I lose internet connection (rebooting router fixes internet connection) but I can no longer connect to xbox live. My work around is to pull out the current console and connect an other...
  4. I cant see my friends online with my main account (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant see my friends online with my main account (Windows 10): so i cant see my friend on my friends list and i go to there profile they said they have me friended still but it says im offline for them too this is happening with my main xbox account and if i...
  5. Foirza 4 Cant Go Online after update

in XBoX on Windows
    Foirza 4 Cant Go Online after update: HI, I cannot go online in the game after the latest update and was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I also found that when I checked the network settings in the X-box companion...
  6. cant download i nxbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download i nxbox game pass pc: so i bought it yesterday and i downloaded mcc astroneer and flight sim and now when i try to download something it says download failed error code 0x8000000b ddbbc335-fb4a-464f-bff1-ede64b25c8f2
  7. I cant acces pirate emporium and stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant acces pirate emporium and stores: I can't access pirate emporium , merchant allies and clothes store. They say unable to connection and im having some trouble preparing my inventory 7eee42fa-83b5-4bb6-9842-c9746e2aca9a
  8. Cant play a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play a digital game: My xbox will not allow me to play minecraft, it says error 0x82d4003 occurs when launch a game Any help is appreciated d0cb64e2-a050-4161-b450-b7d80a53538d
  9. xbox connected to internet, but cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connected to internet, but cant connect to xbox live: few days ago worked fine, but after changing our router to a nighthawk xr500, i have been unable to connect to xbox live and play warzone. i have a wired connection, and when i press "test...
  10. I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.: It gets to about 18% downloaded and then I get the error code: 0x8007045D. I'm not sure how to fix this but I really would love to get back to gaming if anyone can help me. submitted by...