I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold

Discus and support I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that I have valid payment method,but I easily buy digital xbox one games.Thanks for reading maybe somebody will read it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YaroslavNalivay, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold

It says that I have valid payment method,but I easily buy digital xbox one games.Thanks for reading maybe somebody will read it

:)

YaroslavNalivay, Sep 2, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You need a valid credit card on file to verify region and age. You can't use prepaid ones.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Hi,

If you do in fact have a valid payment option on your xbox I can suggest perhaps signing into your account on the Microsoft website instead of your console and ensuring your valid payment options shows up there. It could be that the payment option does not
    show up for the Xbox 360 marketplace as it does for Xbox One.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

It says that I have valid payment method,but I easily buy digital xbox one games.Thanks for reading maybe somebody will read it
    Hi,

as explained here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq Microsoft Store requires
    a valid payment option to download Xbox 360 games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
  5. YaroslavNalivay Win User

I tried that method didn't help
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are trying to get the game from the Xbox One. The console will try to check if you have a valid payment on file, in this case a credit card. If you haven't got one, then your only option would be to get the game using a Xbox 360 instead.
Thema:

1. I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold - Similar Threads - Cant Grab 360

2. I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360: Long ago i bought three digital games in the xbox store on my XBox 360 system. They where Gears of War 3, Assassins Creed Black Flag and Call of Duty Black ops. When trying to download them now,...
  3. cant join friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft world: so i can actually join my friends minecraft world but it doesnt show on the friends page. they can invite me and i can join that way but it doesnt show on the joinable cross platform friends...
  4. Xbox Gamebar Cant Sign in on PC (FIX)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar Cant Sign in on PC (FIX): Recently I have been having a problem with my Xbox Gambar where I couldn't sign in and I didn't know why I would click sign in and nothing would happen. While looking for answers I found 1 thing...
  5. Cant sign in on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in on my xbox: Hello everyone, A few weeks ago I updated my Xbox. when I went to play I noticed that my account was removed from my Xbox. I tried to sign in but the screen just loads(that circle spinning...
  6. Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass: i got the xbox pass a week ago and it was fine until 2 days ago every time i lanch the games on xbox pass,it link me to the page download game service on microsoft store and i already download it....
  7. cant play rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play rainbow six siege.: Hi I cant play rainbow six siege. i don't understand, i can play every game online and multiplayer except for rainbow six siege every time, i am trying to find a match it gives me this number...
  8. Cant redeem code and remove payment method

in XboX Insiders
    Cant redeem code and remove payment method: It won't let me redeem my code it's pissing me off, I've got game pass code and Xbox live code and it says there is a problem with my bill on a card and won't let me renew any thing submitted by...
  9. cant download crysis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download crysis: Hi so i have ea access but i cant download the crysis trilogy which ea just added to the vault, its asking me to buy it does anyone else has this problem? thanks....
  10. Cant grab a block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant grab a block: ok in Thornfelt swamp right before finding the Ginso tree but i'm stuck at the are with the three spinning club arm and the stone block. i cant grab it, its like the right trigger isn't...