I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold

Discus and support I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that I have valid payment method,but I easily buy digital xbox one games.Thanks for reading maybe somebody will read it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YaroslavNalivay, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold

It says that I have valid payment method,but I easily buy digital xbox one games.Thanks for reading maybe somebody will read it

:)

YaroslavNalivay, Sep 2, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You need a valid credit card on file to verify region and age. You can't use prepaid ones.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Hi,

If you do in fact have a valid payment option on your xbox I can suggest perhaps signing into your account on the Microsoft website instead of your console and ensuring your valid payment options shows up there. It could be that the payment option does not
    show up for the Xbox 360 marketplace as it does for Xbox One.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

It says that I have valid payment method,but I easily buy digital xbox one games.Thanks for reading maybe somebody will read it
    Hi,

as explained here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq Microsoft Store requires
    a valid payment option to download Xbox 360 games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
  5. YaroslavNalivay Win User

I tried that method didn't help
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are trying to get the game from the Xbox One. The console will try to check if you have a valid payment on file, in this case a credit card. If you haven't got one, then your only option would be to get the game using a Xbox 360 instead.
Thema:

1. I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold - Similar Threads - Cant Grab 360

2. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?: I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it. I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps erroring at 2.1mb and if i try restarting...
  3. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  4. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.: This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising...
  5. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  6. I cant install Sling TV app on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Sling TV app on Xbox One X: Like the headline states, I cannot install Sling TV. It goes straight to an ad then to an error. I cannot even find that app to install the application. 5d48b948-50fb-4bed-905c-e65b62d51d29
  7. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  8. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  9. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  10. Cant grab a block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant grab a block: ok in Thornfelt swamp right before finding the Ginso tree but i'm stuck at the are with the three spinning club arm and the stone block. i cant grab it, its like the right trigger isn't...