I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

Discus and support I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LaZer Bubby, Jan 5, 2020.

1. LaZer Bubby
    LaZer Bubby Guest

I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts.

:)

LaZer Bubby, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

sign into your account at account.microsoft.com and go to your info and what does that say for your birthdate, if that has been changed in the past, the xbox may still only register the original date. Try this from the xbox app as well
  3. MadLou9000 Win User

I hope this helps in a way. I may not know the issue but it was talked about about 2 years ago here is the link I found it in.

(please be aware it may bge helpful.)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-change-gamerpic-cause-not-adult-account/28956bd5-8090-43de-b306-8cadd9f1ecf8
  4. vQstl Win User

I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts.
  5. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Olá, Já tentou trocar em outro dispositivo? tente limpar o cache de seu aplicativo e tente novamente.

Espero ter ajudado e aguardo sua resposta.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

My account thinks im a child

Hi

I literally just want to [...]change my profile picture to a custom one but [...] it says that i need to be older to do this. [...]My account is clearly over 18, I have changed all settings to where i shouldnt be affected by this
    The "adultness" of an account isn't determined by the settings you change.

During the creation of your account you are asked to provide a birthdate. That birthdate determines the age of the account, and only if according to that birthdate your account turns 18 (or 20 in Japan), your account truly is an adult account.

Until then your account is a limited Child account, even though your parents might set your account to allow certain "adult" features like talking to strangers or buying stuff.

Changing your Profile picture is unfortunately a thing, only "real" adult accounts can do, and there is no setting to circumvent that.
Thema:

1. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account - Similar Threads - can’t custom profile

2. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  3. Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?: All ive been wanting to do is change my gamer pic back to what it was, but no, apparently having a custom gamer pic breaks social distancing or something, cause xbox claims to have disabled the...
  4. Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?: I have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic for about 2 weeks now. The app keeps saying sorry it cant upload and to try again later. I made sure the photo is appropriate and its the correct...
  5. I can’t change my profile picture to a custom one.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my profile picture to a custom one.: My current profile pic is a custom one but I want to change it to another custom pic. But when i try to do this on my phone it gives me the message “sorry we can’t upload the picture right now....
  6. Can’t set a custom image for my profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t set a custom image for my profile: I recently made a new account separate from my main. I wanted to customize it but couldnt set my image using the Xbox App. Ive been trying to change it for 4 days now which each prompt saying...
  7. Can’t upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamerpic: Whenever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom one, it comes up with the same error saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” But I’ve been trying for...
  8. I can’t change my custom profile pic because someone glitched it out

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my custom profile pic because someone glitched it out: I cant change my profile picture because someone glitched it out. It say come back soon or we need to verify it but it still doesnt work 90001c92-b6f6-4f4e-88d9-a938b4d81db3
  9. Can’t upload custom gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamer picture: Ok i have Tried every method to upload my custom gamer and nothing seems to work it just continues to say sorry something went wrong try again in a little while I’ve been trying for days please...
  10. I can’t put a custom profile picture on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t put a custom profile picture on the Xbox app: I’ve changed my costom profile picture many times but now i cant change it because it says of my recent behavior and it tells me to go to the enfocement team page and it says i have a perfect...