I Can’t hear anyone in a party but they can hear me

Discus and support I Can’t hear anyone in a party but they can hear me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I downloaded the Xbox update from insider and after I downloaded it I can’t hear anyone but they can hear me submitted by /u/LoooongRooster [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LoooongRooster, Oct 16, 2020.

1. I Can’t hear anyone in a party but they can hear me

I downloaded the Xbox update from insider and after I downloaded it I can’t hear anyone but they can hear me

submitted by /u/LoooongRooster
    [link] [comments]

/u/LoooongRooster, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Can hear party, but party can't hear me.

Hey there, Kcswimmer! I'm sorry to see that Party Chat is no longer working for you. I am troubleshooting with a few other users that state they are having the same issue as yourself in
    this thread. Head on over there and try out my troubleshooting steps on Page 1, then post once you have. Thanks so much for understanding! :)
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

i can hear people in parties but they cant hear me

Hey there TheHaloRobot,

Sorry to hear about the headset problem, have you tried this guide for troubleshooting yet?
    Xbox One Chat Headset Troubleshooting Sometimes it can help with the issue. Which headset are you using with the console as well?
  4. Hordie Win User

I can hear friends, they can't hear me.

Hi The Donkey Fly,

Sorry you're having issues with your Mic. First make sure your mute isn't on. If it's still not detecting your speech at all as support said it's likely a hardware issue and you would need to send it in for repairs and/or buy another headset. That said you
    can start another party with yourself to make sure there isn't a connection issue of some kind. If the circle doesn't light up there, then yes it's a mic issue.

Hope this helps!
  5. Stjernepower Win User

I can hear people but they can't hear me

its a problem several have and they say they are working to fix it
  6. Iron Mounta1n Win User

I can hear friends, they can't hear me.

You don't say what kind of headset it is but I had the same issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 500X.

Turns out the USB hub I put between the transmitter and the xbox was the culprit.

When I connected the transmitter directly to the Xbox, whalla.... mic worked again.

Regards,

Joe
Thema:

I Can’t hear anyone in a party but they can hear me

1. I Can’t hear anyone in a party but they can hear me - Similar Threads - Can’t hear anyone

2. My friends can hear me but I can’t hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can hear me but I can’t hear them: When I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare, in the game chat my friends are able to hear me but I am not able to hear them? Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Thank you....
  3. Can’t hear party members (They can hear me) since Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear party members (They can hear me) since Dashboard update: Hello, Ever since my dashboard updated 3 days ago, I have been unable to hear party members in both Xbox parties and in-game parties. They can hear me, but I cannot hear them. I have tried hard...
  4. Can’t hear any audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear any audio: I cant hear game or party audio, ive used two different controllers and headsets so i dont think thats the issue, the volume is turned up on xbox and my headset. 6730cc93-5c80-4785-9f8d-96242610fdc1
  5. People can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can’t hear me: Hey, so i can hear everyone but nobody can hear me xbox one. Ive tried multiple headsets and switched out my controller. Ive updated all controllers. Ive gone to privacy settings and audio...
  6. People can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can’t hear me: I’ve been having a problem where people on live can’t hear me. Only one of my friends have been able to hear me this entire time in party chat but when i try to party chat with other people, i can...
  7. Friends can’t hear me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends can’t hear me: Hi i can hear my friends on xbox, but they cant me headset works on other devices contoller up to date tried different controllers, no change NAT is open mited and unmuted chat reset xbox...
  8. My friends can’t hear my but I can hear them just fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can’t hear my but I can hear them just fine: I havent been suspended or banned recently at all but all of a sudden now in a certain party with a specific 3 friends, they cant hear me but my mic is wireless and is picking up sound fine and...
  9. I can’t hear party chat but they can hear me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t hear party chat but they can hear me: Im no sure whether this is a problem with my xbox, xbox controller or headset but i cannot hear party chat at my usual volume level but when i put it to the very max possible i can only just hear...
  10. I can hear people and games through my headset but I can’t speak.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear people and games through my headset but I can’t speak.: When i got my xbox i used a headset I got from walmart and it was fine until i started having the issue stated above. Thinking it was the headset, i ordered a Razer Kraken for console and plugged...