I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the...

Discus and support I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a "Hyper X Cloud II" headset and since the release it was giving me no problems. But yesterday my xbox series x crashed like it has been doing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chinqy, Nov 24, 2020.

1. chinqy
    chinqy Guest

I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the...

I have a "Hyper X Cloud II" headset and since the release it was giving me no problems. But yesterday my xbox series x crashed like it has been doing but this time it made it where my headset does not allow me to hear anything and there is a Very loud
    high pitched noise that comes out of it if my controller turns off or is disconnected. I have tried all tips on youtube including full reset of console and nothing seems to work. I am able to talk with my headset but when it comes to hearing the games through
    it, I get nothing. I also hear a soft high pitched noise play every few seconds when I am using my controller.

:)

chinqy, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Fat Drew1469 Win User

Xbox one small noise

When I have mine on I don't hear a high pitched noise like that. If that helps any.
  3. TangentialShark Win User

Clicking noise?

I have my Xbox One on Standby but I don't hear the clicking noise. I can only hear a high pitched fan noise coming form the power brick.
  4. Veal Parm Hero Win User

Is Xbox one quiet?

would you consider any of the noise you hear to be high pitched at all? not like a whistle, but justt a subtle spinning noise.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Constant high pitched noise

That is not normal. When the One is running you should really hear very little. Maybe a fan running but, IMO, you should definitely not hear the high pitched noise that you are referring to.
  6. BarbaricSaint Win User

Constant high pitched noise

I just started hearing this high pitch noise when my console is in standby. I found this forum post of people having this issue a while ago and it seemed to be fixed with an update. Since I hadn't noticed this noise before, it's possible it may have started
    happening after an update, but I'n not sure.
Thema:

1. I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the... - Similar Threads - can't hear anything

2. I can hear my friends but they can't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friends but they can't hear me.: When I go into a party and try to talk, I can't speak but I can hear anything else just fine. I did all the troubleshooting like resetting my console, resetting my controller, but they never work....
  3. We have bought 2 turtle beach headsets and we can't hear games through it. We can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We have bought 2 turtle beach headsets and we can't hear games through it. We can hear...: We cant hear the gaming sound through a turtle beach headset. 5e6f6384-f4e4-4a9c-a407-9df1a4420cb3
  4. I can't hear anything when I'm in an Xbox Party on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't hear anything when I'm in an Xbox Party on PC: This is a completely new issue to me, I was in an Xbox Party yesterday and had no issues at all; got online today to play with friends and I can't hear anyone. They can hear me and I can hear the...
  5. Xbox One - Can hear with headset but can't talk. What do I do? (if there's anything I can do)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Can hear with headset but can't talk. What do I do? (if there's anything I can do): Hello, This has now been an ongoing issue for me for about 2 years now. I am amazed that there hasn't been any fix for it... So far, I have: 1. Unplugged and plugged back in 2. Checked in...
  6. Can't hear anything from my headset on games and apps, but I can hear people in parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear anything from my headset on games and apps, but I can hear people in parties: This started about a day ago. For some reason, when I have my headset on, no audio is coming from games or apps like Spotify, but I can hear and talk to people in parties. Help?...
  7. I can't hear on anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear on anything: Please can you help me. I have 4 controllers, 2 sets of batteries and 2 headsets and I can't hear through any headset. I have tried combining different controllers. I have tried switching the box...
  8. Can't hear anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear anything: I can't hear anything on my Xbox headset, I know it works because it works on my little brothers xbox. I have tried different controllers and everything. Still nothing. People can hear me though....
  9. Xbox One Headset- Can't hear anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset- Can't hear anything: All of a sudden my xbox one wired headset just stopped working. It was almost instantaneous. Apparently when im in a party all of my friends can hear me talking but i cant hear anything. The mute...
  10. I can hear my Xbox One working through the TV but can't see anything one screen!!!! Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my Xbox One working through the TV but can't see anything one screen!!!! Please ...: Last night I came home from school because I came down with the flu, I was able to play last night at school but when I hooked my xbox up in my room this morning, the screen stays black (no...