I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

Discus and support I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/picke192, Jun 19, 2020.

1. /u/picke192
    /u/picke192 Guest

I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

/u/picke192, Jun 19, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TITAN Regiis Win User

Bank authorization

There could be an issue with the card or bank authorizing the use of the card. I would also double check to ensure all information is correctly inserted.
  3. ODST343 Win User

My Request for a refund denied on a wrong cause.

Only thing i can suggest to to keep any bank cards or credit card off your console
  4. Sl0ppyBackFat Win User

Can't Authorize Payment

The phone support also informed me that the account is in good standing and verified that this card was used in recent purchases. I have checked my credit card account and everything seems fine. My Paypal account is linked directly to my bank account and
    for some reason that is being rejected too...
  5. Brentatron1000 Win User

Billing violation payment options

It was just a normal bank card but I got it set up so it can be used as a debit card but when I try to add the card details to my payment options it only gives me the choice of credit card or paypal, I tried putting the card details in under credit card
    but it just keeps asking me to enter a valid card number, where/how do you do it? :S
  6. Emvidasch Win User

How does Gamertag migration work?

Really? That's just plain stealing! I have a better idea. I simply lie about my details since I won't ever give these thieves any of my bank account / credit card details. 800 points... hmpf!
Thema:

1. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on... - Similar Threads - can't insert Credit

2. Can't Remove my Xbox One S from Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Remove my Xbox One S from Insider Program: Hello everyone, My Xbox One S is in the Insider Program, even though I don't want it to. I tried removing it on my Xbox via the Insiders Hub app, my console didn't pop up on the remove devices...
  3. why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5: I try to sync my account to modern combat 5 but it says using device setting and i dont know what it mean 40455c16-4e14-47fe-b533-00a17b1bcec8
  4. Can't Remove my Xbox One S from Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove my Xbox One S from Insider Program: Hello everyone, My Xbox One S is in the Insider Program, even though I don't want it to. I tried removing it on my Xbox via the Insiders Hub app, my console didn't pop up on the remove devices...
  5. Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't update Xbox. Maybe an issue with insider?: I don't know if this has something to do with a Insider Update but I can't connect to Xbox Live ever since I updated my console with an update (I'm guessing it was an insider update) and I even...
  6. Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes): Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise? d6a1e100-0c17-48af-aa7e-ae1439c06cb7
  7. No puedo iniciar seion en xbox live -[Translation - I can't login to xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo iniciar seion en xbox live -[Translation - I can't login to xbox live]: Hola, alguien me puede colaborar, ya que no me dejar iniciar sesion con el perfil de xbox live me arroja el error 8015000A, y no lo eh podido solucionar, alguien sabe como se puede solucionar este...
  8. i Can't Insert A Disk into my XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Can't Insert A Disk into my XBox One S: Hello, I have a problem with my console, whenever i try to insert a disk, the slot doesn't open, it blocks my disk, and when i try to verify if there's already a disk inside by clicking the little...
  9. I inserted the code of the game and an error appeared and now i can't use it again what can i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I inserted the code of the game and an error appeared and now i can't use it again what can i ...: I inserted the code of the game and an error appeared, but when i tried to download it again, it said "this code has already been used" Please help c1daa375-8a96-4e22-bb91-c23e2ca12a89
  10. We can't play games, saying to insert disc and it is in the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't play games, saying to insert disc and it is in the console: We put our disc in to console and its saying to insert disc or get it from store, is there a current problem as it was fine yesterday, please advise, thanks. a35e6abd-5df4-4cc2-b035-a225aa57ed9c