I can't install any applications or games from Microsoft Store that specifically state they...

Discus and support I can't install any applications or games from Microsoft Store that specifically state they... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It happened after the recent update I installed as I could still install games that require it as of about two weeks ago. If I try to install a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeorgeHicks1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. GeorgeHicks1
    GeorgeHicks1 Guest

I can't install any applications or games from Microsoft Store that specifically state they...

It happened after the recent update I installed as I could still install games that require it as of about two weeks ago. If I try to install a game from the Xbox App, I get error code 0x00000001, if I try to install it from the Microsoft Store App nothing happens(Install button is blue, it asks which drive to install on as I have two on my PC and then nothing happens at all. No error code or anything). I'm the only Admin on this computer, the only user. I've reset, reinstalled and the only thing I haven't done is uninstall the updates from 06/09/2021 which consist of the following:

Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5003637)
    Feature Update to Windows 10 21H1 via Enablement Package (KB5000736)
    Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.1022

Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5003254)

Before I installed any of these on 06/09/2021, I was still able to download and install Microsoft Store apps/games as well as on the Xbox App that require administrator approval to install.

:)

GeorgeHicks1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Felipe-Carboneri Win User

Disponiblidade Controle Xbox One Cyberpunk no Brasil [Availability Control Xbox One Cyberpunk in Brazil]

Thank you for your reply. But this is only applicable for United States.

I can't place order in Microsoft Store from another country.

I hope Microsoft make possible to buy this controller from a retailer, like Amazon Brazil.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

Hi,

You need the Game Pass application installed on your PC to download Gears 5 with the subscription, it can't be installed from the Windows Store.
  4. Grzegorz Standura Win User

Game pass for PC bugged.

The problem is in the microsoft store. The Xbox app cannot see ms store. You will run all the games you have installed, but you will not download the game and application from ms store.
  5. kitman78 Win User

Error code 0x87e00005 when trying to install any digital game on my xbox one S

Also while trying to install the game I can't seem to do anything else on the console, trying to get to the Microsoft store results in an error 0x8027025a stating Microsoft Store has taken too long to start. Once the install is aborted then I can load
    the store.
  6. MooseFrandlee Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?

Yeah, that's great and all but I have the same issue and I can't install the the beta app from the store BECAUSE THE STORE CAN'T SEE ANY APPLICABLE DEVICES. And before you say so, yes I tried to reset and troubleshoot. And no, it won't let me uninstall/reinstall
    the store. At least not through windows app management.

I have the app on my phone but it can't see my pc either. I can see my pc through the microsoft website.
Thema:

1. I can't install any applications or games from Microsoft Store that specifically state they... - Similar Threads - can't install applications

2. Can't install any games on gamepass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any games on gamepass (pc): Every time i try and install a game, i get error code 0x000000001. I've tried to do everything ive read online but to no success. I'm not sure where to go from here....
  3. Can't install content from Game Pass on PC anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install content from Game Pass on PC anymore: So I went to launch a title the other day from Game Pass PC and instead of launching it opened up the Windows Store window. This happened with every title I tried. So I uninstalled the content and...
  4. Can't install my Xbox games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install my Xbox games on PC: I have Sea of Thieves owned on my xbox but when I try to install it through xbox play anywhere on pc there is no option to. The only option is to buy it. Also I'm signed in with the same account...
  5. Xbox app in PC can't find installation unit

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in PC can't find installation unit: Hi, yesterday i payed for the ultimate game pass, but when i try to install a game the app can't find an installation drive 507c8361-23f8-4f43-88e9-d0398bc442e7
  6. can't install game that we purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install game that we purchased: I added money to my son's account on his Xbox to purchase a game. He bought it and I approved the purchase. However, his account says,"check back in a little bit. We're having trouble getting your...
  7. Can't install any games from Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any games from Xbox app.: Hi, I've bought the Ultimate games pass and I'm trying to install some games but they get stuck at Preparing 0%. Any ideas for how to fix this? I've previously installed Sea of Thieves but any...
  8. Help me! I can't install Subnautica. Error: 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me! I can't install Subnautica. Error: 0x00000001: Hey Guys, I am having the problem, that i can't install Subnautica on my Windows 10 PC. I tried to reset the Xbox Gamepass launcher and restarted my Computer two times. Then i tried to update my...
  9. Não consigo instalar o aplicativo do game pass pc[I can't install game pass pc application]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo instalar o aplicativo do game pass pc[I can't install game pass pc application]: Eu tinha o aplicativo instalado, baixei jogos ja tinha jogado alguna dias e tudo, aí outro dia tentei abrir o aplicativo e ele não abria tentei reiniciar e nada adianta. Logo desinstalei para...
  10. Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...: hey microsoft i buy yesterday the call of duty black ops 4 in my xbox and i am want download the game in the pc but this is say:"Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable...