I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...

Discus and support I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've just applied for the xbox game pass for pc ( bêta ) and like so man,y gamers, I can't install any games that have "Administrator... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sleeveid, Oct 10, 2019.

1. sleeveid
    sleeveid Guest

I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...

Hello everyone,

I've just applied for the xbox game pass for pc ( bêta ) and like so man,y gamers, I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page.

I just get : "Error code: 0x80070005."

I've followed many threads about this topic and tried many suggestions but nothing work so far.

- My antivirus is Windows defender, nothing else

- I have enough space on the drive I'm trying to install to

- I've tried running the app as an Administrator, It did not work...

- desintalling the app didn't change anything.

Did you find a solution that works ?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on... ;)

:)

sleeveid, Oct 10, 2019
  2. LeeCollins3 Win User

Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

Can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page. How do I change this ?
  3. Mogiel Win User

Error: 0x8007005 Xbox Game Pass

I have problems installing games that have "the installation requires administrator approval"
  4. JasonEllis3 Win User

GamePass PC : Error 0x80070020 when trying re-install game

Many people have the problem where they cannot install any game that "requires administrator approval". I dont know if they consider this a bug or a feature in the Xbox (Beta) app.

When the xbox app goes to install a game, something prevents the standard administrator approval window from popping up to alllow the user to approve the install. After about 60 seconds, the installer times out and reports an error, as seen in the image
    posted by Fredric. If a game does not require the admin approval window popup, the installation succeeds.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation

You need to have an administrator level account for any software installation that it detects as making certain changes. If you are dong this via the app right click it and choose run as administrator. If downloading the game from the MS store directly
    you most likely need to have an admin level account and a window will pop up saying do you want to allow this program to make changes; answer yes.
  6. W1ldC4rd Win User

I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation

Then I am an administator, tried running theXbox app as administator as well, still same error. When i try to download the game from the MS store I get try again later message.
Thema:

1. I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on... - Similar Threads - can't install games

2. Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.: I did a fresh install of Win 10 pro. Now the Xbox app can't see the games installed on drive D. I also can't change the default drive due to an error. I have already tried the access controls in...
  3. i can't re install an unninstalled game (pre ordered)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't re install an unninstalled game (pre ordered): hi, i hope someone can help me with this: i pre ordered spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated two months ago, but today when i tried to play it, i received this message "To play this,...
  4. Can't install owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install owned game: When I bought my Xbox it came with a code for Halo: Master Chief Collection. I installed it played it for a while then uninstalled it for more space. I recently bought a storage device but now it...
  5. I can't install games from Xbox app on my pc. Error code: 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install games from Xbox app on my pc. Error code: 0x80073cfc: I've had this problem for quite a while. When I want to install even a simplest game, I get this error, I don't really know what's happening. The download stays at 0% with this error and when I...
  6. XBox Game Bar can't install can't capture video

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Game Bar can't install can't capture video: First I can't capture videos now I've reset game bar and it's just gone from my apps?? I can't even reinstall it. Plz can someone help 9628b612-d613-4f68-90fc-5a0af03a31be
  7. Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened": 1. I've fully updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10. 2. I've reinstalled the Xbox Companion App, Xbox Beta App, Microsoft store 3. Reset the microsoft store. 4. Restarted my...
  8. I can't install or update games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install or update games: Hello , I'm trying to install Black desert it just freezes on 2.6% and says installation stopped , but when I check bandwidth usage it says that my xbox is downloading and using internet,Tried...
  9. Can't install some games on xbox game pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install some games on xbox game pass for PC?: Hi, I recently signed up for xbox game pass for pc, but have only been able to install some games. Sea of thieves, for example, installs fine, but others like metro exodus and subnautica have not...
  10. I CAN'T INSTALL GAMES OR APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CAN'T INSTALL GAMES OR APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE: I have tried to install apps and games from the Store, but whenever I do, all it says it 'Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly." and a week later it say the same thing, over and over again. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. administrator approval required for xbox beta

2. game pass administrator approval required for installation

3. administrator approval required for installation

4. cant install game pass games administrator approval required