I can't install games on my drive of choice

Discus and support I can't install games on my drive of choice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox app knows I have a B:\ drive, I selected it in the general settings. But when I go to install any game I only see my C, D and F. Someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SupraMD, Dec 7, 2021.

1. SupraMD
    SupraMD Guest

The Xbox app knows I have a B:\ drive, I selected it in the general settings. But when I go to install any game I only see my C, D and F. Someone suggested I change the drive letter, so I changed it to E:\ and it still doesn't allow me.

I can't install games on my drive of choice [​IMG]

I can't install games on my drive of choice [​IMG]

The weird thing is I've already managed to install Halo Wars 1 and 2 fine. I don't know what happened.

:)

SupraMD, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Cannot install ANY games on a non-C drive (Xbox App for PC)

I'm curious: Does the install drive choice pop-up occur for you in the MS Store? Just asking as it always gives me the choice of where to install a game...and you can install game Pass games from the Store, albeit you have to manually search for it
  3. Barney Gumble-A043DB Win User

It says I need more hard drive space, but I don't!

Is it possible to select which drive to install on? I don't see that as a choice.
  4. Melotan Win User

Pc Xbox Downloads

But I can't install any games, even games that I have already installed through other stores. And to change my hard drives format I would need to delete everything from it, which I can't do.
  5. CrowBarHero Win User

External Hard Drive no longer detected (Summer Update)

60+ games installed on my external drive that I can't play. Can't clear enough space on the internal drive so the Xbox is essentially useless for gaming at the moment. This really needs a fix asap. Short of buying a new Xbox One with a bigger internal drive
    how am I supposed to access my games collection?
  6. GRIZZY1 Win User

No install game option?

you can't install,the game need's to stream textures off the disc for optimal performance.It suck's I know and my drive spinning drives me crazy.
Thema:

1. I can't install games on my drive of choice - Similar Threads - can't install games

2. Can't install game on the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game on the Xbox app on PC: Hello, I tried installing a game on my laptop through the xbox app but due to system updates my laptop kept resetting. The game install had just kept pausing and continuing through this until it...
  3. Can't Change The Forbidden City Install Location on PC Game Pass (Error 0x80073b17)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change The Forbidden City Install Location on PC Game Pass (Error 0x80073b17): I was installed The Forbidden City last night and was really enjoying it apart from a couple times when it locked up and crashed unexpectedly. The main issue I'm having now, though, is with the...
  4. I can't install minecraft on my pc after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install minecraft on my pc after buying the game pass: This is what comes up after trying to install [img] ff36744f-2ddd-42a7-9ca7-a0a21308849b
  5. Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices: I can't for the life of me find how to open a support ticket directly with Microsoft - the website just keeps sending me around in circles, so this is my best bet for now I guess :-/ There seems...
  6. Can't open ANY game when Xbox Game App installed - Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ANY game when Xbox Game App installed - Windows 11: About a week ago I went to load up a game on Game Pass (Weird West) but when I searched for the Xbox app it was missing. I ended up reinstalling the app and then went to play something else....
  7. Game will not install and says it can't see compatible devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not install and says it can't see compatible devices: [img] The Microsoft store doesn't display any errors messages or clearly displayed issues, But I've recently tried to install "Secret Neighbor" through the store but the my cursor becomes a...
  8. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one with game pass ultimate: Says game is not compatible, failed to install. I thought as of March 1st, 2022, Microsoft Flight Simulator would install on Xbox one... b21af772-1fcb-4159-bdaf-bfd5419c4804
  9. Can't install any game via xbox app windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install any game via xbox app windows 11: Dear all, hello, I've just built my new pc and installed a fresh version of Windows 11 PRO in it. After finishing all the necessary stuff needed for my pc, i've decided to finally play some game...
  10. xbox game pass can't install game

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass can't install game: [img] Please Help can't choose any drive and install a game 9c947159-fd01-48fe-8829-7056eb263e2b