I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it

Discus and support I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in store it says I own it but for some reason the installation button isn't active. There is a note under the button saying I need admin perrmisions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JanRoliński, May 30, 2020.

1. JanRoliński
    JanRoliński Guest

in store it says I own it but for some reason the installation button isn't active. There is a note under the button saying I need admin perrmisions and windows update, I have both of those requirements. If you cant help me, could I have at least my money
    back?

EDIT: It says: Minecraft Dungeons doesn't work on this device, I have laptop with up to date windows 10

EDIT2: Managed to download launcher, says i don't own it and sends me back to store to buy it. Starting to suspect microsoft of scam

:)

JanRoliński, May 30, 2020
  2. DerSkyless Win User

Having an up-to-date version of Windows 10 does not guarantee that this game actually works on this computer. The system specifications must match at least the minimum requirements.

The Minecraft Dungeons Launcher is not the same version as the windows 10 microsoft store edition, that's why you're being sent to the minecraft website to buy it, since you don't own this version. If you go to https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-dungeons-windows,
    you'll notice that there are three options to buy;

• Windows 7 and up: This is the Launcher Edition,
      which you probably do not own.
    • Windows 10: This is the Microsoft Store Edition,
      which you probably own.
    • Hero Edition - Windows 10: Also the version from the Microsoft store, but the premium edition.

Also note that the microsoft store also shows two versions of Minecraft Dungeons, additionally to the other versions that can be purchased on the minecraft website;

• Windows 10 Edition
    • Xbox One Edition

Make sure to have selected the correct edition of it, which is here: https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-dungeons/9P8MK4NC0LJB
  3. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
  4. lxSakuraixl Win User

Refund or Help

I bought minecraft dungeons from the official website minecraftdungeons.com and I bought minecraft hero pass for dungeons on microsoft store on my web browser but it wont install and it wont link to my xbox live microsoft account which is linked to my minecraft
    dungeons account

I need help or a refund please...
    go to xboxone.com/refund and you should be able to return what you want to return.
  5. Terolek Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account with Microsoft

Translate: Hi everyone, today i'm going to expose my problem, one month ago i pre-order Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition, today i tried to install in the official game launcher of mojang, but in that part it appears i need to re-buy the game, when i have
    the game (because i can install this for the Microsoft Store), i would like know if is there any way to link the Microsoft Minecraft Dungeons with the official launcher game
  6. jasbo27 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

You cannot redeem code on Minecrafty Dungeons site. I tried it and it didn't work. It worked on Microsoft store site, i can see in microsoft store, that i have Minecraft Dungeons. On Minecraft Dungeons site it still shows i have to buy it
Thema:

1. I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it - Similar Threads - can't install minecraft

2. Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition: So after the minecon last year I enrolled in the minecraft insider beta program to see what the new skin customizer looked like. After that I just kinda left it there not playing it. And now I...
  3. Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...: I have tried everything - updated windows 10, signed in and out of Microsoft account... It works on my brother's identical PC 5efcbd99-c234-40bc-a03d-de5a6f111444
  4. Can't install minecraft from microsoft store even though i already own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install minecraft from microsoft store even though i already own it.: I have owned minecraft for several years and i own the cross-platform windows 10 edition of the game on my xbox. I want to play the game on my computer but it doesnt give me the option to install...
  5. I can't install RTX for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install RTX for minecraft: When i go to Xbox Insider Hub, insider content, Minecraft, manage there isn't an option to install RTX beta but my pc meets all requirements and has an RTX card installed I have updated windows...
  6. Impossible d'installation de minecraft sur mon PC après achat[Translation-Can't install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'installation de minecraft sur mon PC après achat[Translation-Can't install...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter le jeu minecraft sur le microsoft store en ligne. Il apparait bien en ligne dans mes commandes, Mais lorsque je demande a l'installer sur mes appareil, j'obtiens le...
  7. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.: Since 2015 I own Mincraft Windows 10 Edition and played it for several years. Recently I had to delete everything from my PC, including the game. But when I tried to re-install it, instead of the...
  8. Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox: Hi I'm trying to download Minecraft windows 10 on my pc, having previously owned it on xbox. It doesn't say I own the game in the store yet it is on my account purchase history. I have spoken to...
  9. Non riesco ad installare minecraft [Mod translation-I can't install minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco ad installare minecraft [Mod translation-I can't install minecraft]: Salve, volevo scaricare minecraft sul mio computer portatile tramite Microsoft store, ma mi è risultato impossibile perché mi richiedeva di partecipare al programma Windows insider. Ho fatto...
  10. No puedo instalar Minecraft en PC[Translation-I can't install Minecraft on PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo instalar Minecraft en PC[Translation-I can't install Minecraft on PC]: Desinstalé el Minecraft hace unos meses, ahora quiero instalarlo de nuevo y no está en ninguna parte. Cuando voy a la tienda, el botón de Instalar/Reproducir sólo abre un pop-up que dice "¿Abrir...