I cant install minecraft for Windows

Discus and support I cant install minecraft for Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last update I can't install minecraft for windows, I already tried to uninstall the launcher and reinstall but nothing, all that appears is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GennaroRE, Jul 2, 2022.

1. GennaroRE
    GennaroRE Guest

Since the last update I can't install minecraft for windows, I already tried to uninstall the launcher and reinstall but nothing, all that appears is a bar that says inactive

I cant install minecraft for Windows [​IMG]

:)

GennaroRE, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help Minecraft game.

Please do these steps:

Let's reset the Xbox app first then do a store reset as well.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, please do this:

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, restart your PC.

Go to the Xbox app then download the Minecraft launcher from there then check if that installs and play the Minecraft Windows.
  3. auserfrom Win User

i can only play minecraft windows 7 with windows 10???

hi, well i realize that these tutorials are for minecraft launchers windows 10, and the xbox identity provider app i was triying to say that THESE tutorials required that, but when i installed the minecraft launcher windows 7 in windows 10 and i logged with a microsof account, it redirect me to the xbox app, but in the windows 7 pc is stuck in the loading screen, and the xbox app is for windows 10, BUT i realize that the app says that i cant use xbox in windows 7 after the march 2019 update, so that means i should install a older version of xbox or i should do what did you say?
  4. YuliaL24 Win User

Miencraft for windows 10 not working

It shows MInecraft for Windows but If I click install it shows error, but I have it on the XBOX interface for windows, is the same as just minecraft for windows?
  5. foxer. Win User

Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store

I'm using freshly installed Windows 10, I reset the store and restarted, but this didn't change anything. Then I installed the Minecraft launcher, I logged in with my Microsoft account and it provided me the options for three versions with following buttons:

Minecraft Java Edition / Play demo

Minecraft For Windows / Install

Minecraft Dungeons / Buy Now

When I installed the Windows version the "Install" button turned to "Play", but when I launch the game it asks me to "Sign in" and then to "Unlock Full Game" by buying Starter or Master Collection.
  6. SurajitBera1 Win User

Cant install minecraft for windows 10

need windows updated and updated service running
Thema:

1. I cant install minecraft for Windows - Similar Threads - cant install minecraft

2. I cant install minecraft on Xbox or microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install minecraft on Xbox or microsoft store: On xbox it just say error code 0x00000001 and to restart my device or try again later, But ive done that. As for microsoft the install button just like doesnt work. Im wondering if anyone knows a...
  3. Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002): I want to install minecraft launcher in my pc but it wont install. I tried installing it from various platforms like xbox app, from official inecraft launcher and microsoft store. it always shows...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons cant be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons cant be installed: I bought Minecraft Dungeons right after it launched, when the game still had its own launcher. When i try to install it now I can only do that via the Minecraft launcher because it doesnt show up...
  5. Cant update or install minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant update or install minecraft: So I tried to update minecraft java edition on minecraft launcher but it would stop after 30 seconds and it would just stay like that. So i uninstalled minecraft launcher and tried to re-install...
  6. Cant install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install minecraft: I already have minecraft, and I tried to install it to play again, and then it shows me an error window says something about a refund and I need to buy it again... I didnt refund minecraft.. TBH i...
  7. cant install Minecraft back

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install Minecraft back: when I tried playing Minecraft it kept kicking me off to the home screen so I restarted my Xbox twice and it did nothing so I just decided to uninstall and reinstall again and it wont download it...
  8. Cant install minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install minecraft for windows 10: I havent been able to install it for over a year and I've tried so many fixes I found online, it works on other computers but not mine, error code 0x80073D05. 96fd874f-f4cf-48cb-9a07-63d624d9417a
  9. i cant install minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant install minecraft launcher: When I try to install it from the xbox application, it appears that an unexpected error has occurred, the code of error is: 0x0000000, and in the microsoft store it does not even download. I...
  10. cant install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant install minecraft: Its says that exist a problem with the xbox live gold subscription simultaniusly with this [img] fbe0eb09-1ee7-44ab-991c-3515c9e71215