I cant install minecraft on Xbox or microsoft store

Discus and support I cant install minecraft on Xbox or microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On xbox it just say error code 0x00000001 and to restart my device or try again later, But ive done that. As for microsoft the install button just like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaybeVirusX, Aug 14, 2022.

1. MaybeVirusX
    MaybeVirusX Guest

On xbox it just say error code 0x00000001 and to restart my device or try again later, But ive done that. As for microsoft the install button just like doesnt work. Im wondering if anyone knows a fix to this, ive tried looking it up but it doesnt give me anything helpful. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.

I cant install minecraft on Xbox or microsoft store [​IMG]

:)

MaybeVirusX, Aug 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Maybevirusx

Please try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and install minecraft launcher

----

If maybe that doesn't work do this:

Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings
  3. Hankey619 Win User

I can't buy the xbox game pass on pc,

Also to add - I have baught minecraft on the Microsoft store, but I cant buy the game pass on the pc xbox store
  4. TheBodys Win User

Minecraft installing via Xbox game pass not edition bought from official website.

I have tried installing via the Minecraft websites installer, but it says "error continue in Microsoft store". It then still installs with Xbox game pass.
  5. Asterri Win User

Minecraft for Windows Installation "Error"

I was able to install minecraft by installing it through the microsoft store instead of the launcher
  6. Francia J. Win User

If I buy minecraft from the microsoft store, can I then also download minecraft with the same microsoft account from the website of minecraft?

Hi LucaGamer777, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're pertaining to Minecraft for Windows, I'm sorry but no, the current Minecraft Launcher on Minecraft is not compatible with the game which means that you will be needing to install the game still through the Microsoft Store or install the new and updated Minecraft Launcher on Microsoft Store/Xbox App to install the game inside of the launcher.
Thema:

1. I cant install minecraft on Xbox or microsoft store - Similar Threads - cant install minecraft

2. Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002): I want to install minecraft launcher in my pc but it wont install. I tried installing it from various platforms like xbox app, from official inecraft launcher and microsoft store. it always shows...
  3. I cant install minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install minecraft for Windows: Since the last update I can't install minecraft for windows, I already tried to uninstall the launcher and reinstall but nothing, all that appears is a bar that says inactive [img]...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons cant be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons cant be installed: I bought Minecraft Dungeons right after it launched, when the game still had its own launcher. When i try to install it now I can only do that via the Minecraft launcher because it doesnt show up...
  5. Cant update or install minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant update or install minecraft: So I tried to update minecraft java edition on minecraft launcher but it would stop after 30 seconds and it would just stay like that. So i uninstalled minecraft launcher and tried to re-install...
  6. Cant install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install minecraft: I already have minecraft, and I tried to install it to play again, and then it shows me an error window says something about a refund and I need to buy it again... I didnt refund minecraft.. TBH i...
  7. cant install Minecraft back

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install Minecraft back: when I tried playing Minecraft it kept kicking me off to the home screen so I restarted my Xbox twice and it did nothing so I just decided to uninstall and reinstall again and it wont download it...
  8. Cant install minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install minecraft for windows 10: I havent been able to install it for over a year and I've tried so many fixes I found online, it works on other computers but not mine, error code 0x80073D05. 96fd874f-f4cf-48cb-9a07-63d624d9417a
  9. i cant install minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant install minecraft launcher: When I try to install it from the xbox application, it appears that an unexpected error has occurred, the code of error is: 0x0000000, and in the microsoft store it does not even download. I...
  10. cant install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant install minecraft: Its says that exist a problem with the xbox live gold subscription simultaniusly with this [img] fbe0eb09-1ee7-44ab-991c-3515c9e71215