I can't install or update games

Discus and support I can't install or update games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , I'm trying to install Black desert it just freezes on 2.6% and says installation stopped , but when I check bandwidth usage it says that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thabig7amoodi, May 21, 2020.

1. I can't install or update games

Hello , I'm trying to install Black desert it just freezes on 2.6% and says installation stopped , but when I check bandwidth usage it says that my xbox is downloading and using internet,Tried hard rebooting , removing and reinstalling and reseting xbox
    and modem , same thing ...

can anyone help me?

:)

Thabig7amoodi, May 21, 2020
  2. SenAstro3674 Win User

uninstall the gaem, restart the xbox while restarting the wifi modem an try to in install your game again ;)
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

It os a server base game maybe they are in some maintenance and the services are limited...
  4. DanMen334 Win User
  5. iMsFox Win User

Try to delete the cache of the game in your storage settings and try to download the game again. I had problems installing a game yesterday but after restarting my xbox it was downloading again.
  6. Jorge LSB Win User

Hello Thabig7amoodi . You can try to update your console and check if your memory cache is full
Thema:

1. I can't install or update games - Similar Threads - can't install update

2. Can't install or update any xbox one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or update any xbox one game: I can't install or update any games on xbox one tried restarting my xbox one and that has not fixed it at all. ried contacting support but can't get them to phone and ask a gamer will not work...
  3. Can't install or extract system update on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install or extract system update on Xbox 360: I haven't used my Xbox 360 for awhile and now it kept asking for system update, otherwise I can't even play games from my CDs. It kept giving me the error message with 6 groups of numbers. I...
  4. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  5. Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  6. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  7. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  8. Can't install or update games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or update games: Ive been having this problem for awhile now.... When a game needs updated ex: fortnite, bo4, rainbow six.. it wont ever update it will just forever be on queue and eventually i have to uninstall...
  9. Can't install or update games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or update games on Xbox One X: Since yesterday I'm unable to install updates or install new games. Basically downloads stay at 0.00% and then after some time switch to "download stopped". I have tried to hard reset, factory...
  10. Can't install new mcc update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install new mcc update: Hello I just came back from my holidays and was excited to install the new halo mcc update, but then my xbox tells me I don't have enough space, so i look at the size of the update, it's 88 GB. I...