I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One

Discus and support I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there: I hope you can help me, I tried to download Roblox on my Xbox one and when I go to the store It just show a bottom that said "redeem code"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LatchedOcean729, May 9, 2019.

1. I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One

Hi there:

I hope you can help me, I tried to download Roblox on my Xbox one and when I go to the store It just show a bottom that said "redeem code" but It doesn´t allow me to use any code, then It said that we only can play it with Xbox Gold pass, I already paid
    for that and still doing nothing. Then I went to the Roblox and It said the game is for free but need the XBOX GOLD PASS which I bought already.

Can you tell me what I need to do, please.

Best Regards

:)

LatchedOcean729, May 9, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello LatchedOcean,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to not having the ability to play Roblox on your Xbox One console.

The reason for the game not displaying properly on the Microsoft store may mean that the game is already installed.

Would you happen to be experiencing an issue with actually playing the game on your console?

If so, it would be best to ensure that an active Xbox Live membership is on your Microsoft account by confirming that the purchase for it appears within your
    Microsoft order history.

Clarify this for us and also try the suggested option, and we'll be able to assist further.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

How do you get a purchase receipt for free roblox game on xbox one

Hello Mark,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the need for a purchase receipt being requested by Roblox on your Xbox One console.

Could you clarify where this request stems from, as in, does the game require this information when trying to launch Roblox?

Considering that Roblox is a free game, all that should be needed to access the game is to ensure that when in the Microsoft store, Roblox shows an install or get option.

Clarify the above, and or check the Microsoft store on the console and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
  4. d4rk plezus Win User

Achivements not unlocking

the achivement unlock xbox one game roblox and laserlife my gt
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Problem with downloaded game

I assume we are talking about the Xbox original game or is it the Anniversary 360 edition? If it is the XBox original game, make sure you have a Xbox official hard drive with a capacity of 250GB or 320GB installed to play it., as Xbox originals can not
    be played on an Xbox with only 4GB storage. If you do have an official Hard drive installed, then please have a look at this here

forums.xbox.com/.../25.aspx
  6. AngelObullets Win User

How do I change my name on Roblox?

Hi there Xbox Player 0

I do believe this is what you are looking for. Roblox help This will cost according to what the game devs are saying. I
    suggest logging in to the roblox website via your email address of your gamertag, and doing it that way.
Thema:

1. I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One - Similar Threads - can´t install Roblox

2. Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward: How long can I pay forward for Xbox gamepass is it 2 or 3 years? a66e40f8-6b6f-433c-b2c4-8e83e11ceb9d
  3. Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC: I have money in XBOX account, and can purchase fine using the XBOX360, but when trying to make same purchase from PC [while signed in to same accounr], says 'no valid payment option'. What's the...
  4. sea of thieves says that i can´t join any sessions after installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves says that i can´t join any sessions after installation: sea of thiefs says that I do not allowed to join any sessions and ask me to check my account settings. what to do. 193ae951-389e-4623-a52b-cbc6a4911ade
  5. I can`t run new instaled games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t run new instaled games: Hello, i can´t run any game witch i bought. For example - LEGO Star Wars: TCS - show loading screen and then game go back to menu. There is no error, or nothing else - why ? Is there some logs...
  6. Can`t install Forza Horizon 3 Code:0x80073D0D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can`t install Forza Horizon 3 Code:0x80073D0D: Ich benötige Hilfe, weil ich Forza Horizon 3 nicht installieren kann und mir der Support nicht helfen möchte und auch die Verantwortung einfach abdrückt. Ich möchte am liebsten bei soviel...
  7. I install dead space 3 in my xbox one and i 100% sure my online pass is ok but can t use it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I install dead space 3 in my xbox one and i 100% sure my online pass is ok but can t use it: i try to take it from the store but it write Online pass isn t available 76ae9800-50ce-49f1-aa2b-29bc739e838d
  8. I can´t install my wired xbox-one controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install my wired xbox-one controller: Hi. I have a "PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One" which does not allow me to install any driver for use in my Windows 7 home premium 64x. How could I fix it? Thanks for your help...
  9. Bought the game but can`t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game but can`t install: Hi friends, I bought Battlefield Premium on 12/17/2015 with my credit card on live. Today I try to install it but for my surprise the game wasn`t at my list game. I When I go to the game at the...
  10. Can´t Install the new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t Install the new update: Hey, i´ve been trying for some hours to get the new Xbox Update. But when the Update is around 50% of Step 1 an error occures with the error code : 0x800705B4 0x00000000 0x90060005 . My Xbox is...