I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

Discus and support I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the basic colection of windows minecraft from the microsoft store but i can't download it, it starts but never ends and it's not a wifi... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ignacio_Valle, May 11, 2022.

1. I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

I bought the basic colection of windows minecraft from the microsoft store but i can't download it, it starts but never ends and it's not a wifi problem, when the download stops say " Ha habido un problema de nuestro lado" (basiclly it seems as a problem that is from the microsoft sotre), and i tried doing the thing that u do windows+R and put wsreset.exe but when the window appear and should close after 10 seconds and open microsoft store, in my case i do it and nothing happen like the winow stay there open and any command is executed, what i should do?

:)

Ignacio_Valle, May 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the update. Can you please check if there is an update available for your PC?

Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please make sure that you have the Xbox app installed as well and then repair both apps by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the App > Advanced Options > Repair > Reset.
  4. Ignacio_Valle Win User

When i click on the repair button the action starts but don't finish, like the load icon never disappear
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  6. DerSkyless Win User

MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

Have you installed the correct version of it?

There are quite a lot of different versions of it, which could be confusing:

• The Minecraft Dungeons launcher version: You need the minecraft dungeons launcher to play it. You can't use the other versions.
    • The Windows 10 / Microsoft Store version: You need to open the microsoft store app and download it from there. The other versions can't be used.
    • The Xbox One Version: Won't show the download button if you're on the computer, which can be confusing.
Thema:

1. I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store - Similar Threads - can't install paid

2. I can't install minecraft on my pc after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install minecraft on my pc after buying the game pass: This is what comes up after trying to install [img] ff36744f-2ddd-42a7-9ca7-a0a21308849b
  3. Can't install on a drive other than C:

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install on a drive other than C:: Hello, I am trying to install games from the windows store/xbox app onto my E: drive (which has more storage) but the app only lets me use C: Although it shows E: as the default drive in...
  4. I can't install sea of thievies 0x80070005 ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install sea of thievies 0x80070005 ERROR: I can't install sea of thievies, app shows me 0x80070005 ERROR. I tried all solutions from the internet and nothing changed. I have Xbox Game pass ultimate and im using PC....
  5. Can't install a DLC I was gifted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install a DLC I was gifted: I had an account gift me the content creator map DLC for cities skylines but (I Believe) the service outage caused it to glitch and now I can't install it also I'm pretty sure it can't be refunded...
  6. Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices: I can't for the life of me find how to open a support ticket directly with Microsoft - the website just keeps sending me around in circles, so this is my best bet for now I guess :-/ There seems...
  7. can't install destiny 2 on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install destiny 2 on pc: [img] When the latest update for the game came out I didn't get the download so I went to reinstall it and now I'm getting this error. Before this happened the game would drop to 2-3 fps when I...
  8. Can't open ANY game when Xbox Game App installed - Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ANY game when Xbox Game App installed - Windows 11: About a week ago I went to load up a game on Game Pass (Weird West) but when I searched for the Xbox app it was missing. I ended up reinstalling the app and then went to play something else....
  9. Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves with my pc gamepass: So I recently got 3 months of the pc game pass and I wanted to play sea of thieves with my friends but for some reason I can't download it [img] d8725263-d42c-4d60-83fc-3076ecf20cc0
  10. Can't install Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Sea of Thieves: Just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Sea of Thieves with my friends who are already playing it from the game pass, but turns out it's "NOT AVAILABLE" and there is no reason provided....