I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC.

Discus and support I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Xbox game pass. I only have my PC. I can't install any game that has the label "Xbox Play Anywhere". Any other game installs just fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CristianGiraldo2, Jan 15, 2022.

1. I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC.

I just bought Xbox game pass. I only have my PC.

I can't install any game that has the label "Xbox Play Anywhere". Any other game installs just fine. Even the EA ones.

I don't know if I need another account or what, but i want to install some games and I'm getting the same error.

I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC. [​IMG]

:)

CristianGiraldo2, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

if you have gamepass pc or gamepass ultimate then you should be able to download those games. is the windows install fully up to date and is there any updates waiting in the microsoft store app.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

First check if windows 10 is up to date. Make sure your time and date are correct on your windows settings.

There is an "Optional Updates" button in the smallest print, check for them and perform that as well.

Make sure that this is turned on "Receive updates for other Microsoft products when you update Windows" under Advanced Options

Check for store updates: Start menu, select Microsoft Store > More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.

If Updating the system doesn't help, I'll suggest you run a scan to check for problems and repair them.

Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command Prompt as administrator. Next type sfc /scannow in Command Prompt window, and press Enter to start to scan and repair corrupt system files in Windows 10.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device, and try to install the game again.

If that doesn't help, Go below in regedit and delete both keys and reboot.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet
  5. CristianGiraldo2 Win User

I tried reinstalling gamesServices because when I looked up in regedit, the folders where not there. Even after restarting the PC.
    So I uninstalled and installed it again and IT DID WORK!

Thank you. A lot!
  6. CristianGiraldo2 Win User

I treid, but...

Now I can't install any games (except the ones from EA).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ClusterTruck is not Xbox Play Anywhere (I could install these before)

Back 4 Blood is Xbox Play Anywhere (I haven't been able to install it)

A Way Out is from EA. Has it's own installer.

And i just reset the xbox app from windows settings to see if it would work, but it didn't. :(
Thema:

1. I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC. - Similar Threads - can't install Play

2. Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more...: I pre loaded, then updated, was playing at launch, got to the open world part and it ran like **** so hard restarted my pc a couple times, then when i tried to launch again it just redirected to...
  3. can't play or install Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta when another console user with Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play or install Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta when another console user with Game...: OK... this is strange I think. We have multiple user accounts on the Xbox Series X. One user has Game Pass Ultimate. That user's Home Xbox is not assigned to this Xbox, but it is on another. We...
  4. I can't play my games because I need to install something I have installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my games because I need to install something I have installed: i can't play my games because i have to install "game services" when i have it installed i tried to install it again but it still doesn't work f1a7ec14-8e91-4aa5-9c3c-036489d899aa
  5. I can't install games or play them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install games or play them.: Hello, I have Game Pass for pc and a few days ago I installed a new game in a new drive I bought for storing my pc games, also I moved some of the games I already had installed to this new hard...
  6. Can't play or download games on PC, redirects to install Gaming Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play or download games on PC, redirects to install Gaming Services: Anytime I try to launch a game from gamepass I get redirected to the microsoft store to install Gaming Services, which is already installed and up to date. I've tried every fix online from using...
  7. Can't install or play eFootball 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or play eFootball 2022: Method #1 Via Microsoft Store app Installation seems fine but launching app just show a blank window momentarily then nothing Method #2 Via xbox.com and Xbox app eFootball is not even found at...
  8. [Error Code 0xc03f6603] I can't install any Games from Xbox Game Pass on PC which I played...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Error Code 0xc03f6603] I can't install any Games from Xbox Game Pass on PC which I played...: The issue is that I can't install any Games from Xbox Game Pass on PC which I played on Cloud. If I will press play on any game that is available on the cloud and PC then after playing it on the...
  9. How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...: I Bought the Xbox one edition and when bedrock came out, I was given a free copy of bedrock edition. I then signed in on pc and downloaded the Minecraft windows 10 edition for free (as it said I...
  10. I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play: Hi, I have Game Pass and EA Play came to Game Pass yesterday. "Dragon Age Inquisition" is available on EA Play but I can't download it. I can donwload other games on EA Play like Fifa 20 but...