I can’t join a Minecraft server

Discus and support I can’t join a Minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaxtonSwift, May 23, 2020.

1. PaxtonSwift
    PaxtonSwift Guest

So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up”. It might be something to do with the privacy settings,
    but i’m not sure. If you were wondering if i’m not old enough to play I am so that isn’t the problem.

:)

PaxtonSwift, May 23, 2020
  2. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
  3. Bentley Leach Win User

Minecraft can not join server

Was it in a regular server or a realm? realms you have to pay for.
  4. Zero420override Win User

5. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

I found where the update is for windows store and make sure its always update, every time we try joining each other just says some thing a long the lines of “cannot join server” or some thing like that.

its weird that it was fine before. Do i need to buy it again for the xbox maybe?
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, Mr Blue Playdoh

Please can you tell me what error message you get when trying to join each other?

You may need to see if there is an update for the game. To do this on Windows, please go to the
    Windows store > Click onto the ellipsis icon ( ... ) near your account picture > Select
    Downloads & Updates from the list.

This will allow you to see any updates for any app you have downloaded on your PC/Device.

For the Xbox, it should do this automatically. However, to check, please go to My Games and Apps.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Thema:

1. I can’t join a Minecraft server - Similar Threads - can’t join Minecraft

2. Can’t join Minecraft world on same WiFi

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Minecraft world on same WiFi: My sister and I have this world that we play together 24/7, but one day my mom did something to the wifi which usually doesnt affect our game so I thought everything was fine. We both play bedrock...
  3. Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t Join Friend’s World But Can Join Public Servers (Minecraft PE): Hello there! I have an issue where I can hop onto public servers, but I can’t join my friend’s world on Minecraft PE. I tried restarting my phone, signing out and logging back in, and even using a...
  4. i can’t join my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t join my friends minecraft world: Last night I was playing minecraft wjth my friends (they were on their playstations and i was on my phone) and then after a while i got kicked from the game and couldnt get back in? i tried...
  5. Son can’t join my world - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can’t join my world - Minecraft: I have a Gold Ultimate pass and i have Minecraft. My 5 year old son also has the same setup. His Microsoft account is listed in my family account and ive gone through the settings to allow him...
  6. Can’t join friend in any game except Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t join friend in any game except Minecraft dungeons: My friend and i cant join each other in any game, on GTA it times out, on a lot of gamepass games it says the session cannot be found, we tried changing MAC addresses but that didnt work either....
  7. I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine: Lately my minecraft has been acting up. When I want to join my friends I can’t and doesn’t show their world under friends and nothing shows up when they invite me to their world. But they can...
  8. Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe: My minecraft pe is set where i cant join relms nor can i join my friends. My friends and i are using the same platform and also connected to the same wifi but it says that microsoft account is set...
  9. Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers in bedrock Minecraft: I cant join any servers i also cant join any of friends worlds it stays on connecting to external servers and the servers like mineplex and cubecraft arent showing up...
  10. I can’t join my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends minecraft world: I play on my Ipad/Iphone depending on where I am and my friends play on various different devices such as playstation, xbox or pc bedrock edition. Were all on the same version of minecraft and i...