I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

Discus and support I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Deshonti, May 6, 2019.

1. Deshonti
    Deshonti Guest

Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition. I use an Iphone 6s and the game
    has been working perfectly fine before. But now, for some reason, I haven’t been able to join my friend at all. Hope you guys can help!

:)

Deshonti, May 6, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

3. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
  4. ODDY786 Win User

I can join my friend's Minecraft server when we are at same Wi-Fi, but we can't join each other when we are in different network (Wi-Fi)

Plz help me...
  5. xXBenjaminTCGXx Win User

Hello Microsoft Agent i am having the same problem.

i cant seem to connect to my friend who is in Texas (im in uk) and when i join i can move but i cant break blocks however according to my friend i didnt move i can also still take damage and when i respawn upon death i don’t have a physicall form in Minecraft
  6. Deshonti Win User

I will try contacting my internet provider first before doing anything with the network on my own.

Thank you so much for your help Diego! I will update you on whether it works or not.
Thema:

1. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition - Similar Threads - can’t join multiplayer

2. Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join servers live the hive on pocket edition: When I join minecraft every thing seems fine until I press the ‘servers’ button, when I press this button all of the servers have loading signs and I try to press them and it does nothing....
  3. Can’t join Forza session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join Forza session: [img] Can anyone help me here? 9fb2116b-f1de-403a-8641-dbc081671261
  4. My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile: I’m on mobile and my Nintendo switch friend cannot join my game whenever he tries it says “connecting to multiplayer game” for about 10 seconds then it says unable to connect to world I’ve tried...
  5. My friends can join my world but I can’t join there’s please help

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friends can join my world but I can’t join there’s please help: Im having some trouble, I tried joining my friends world in minecraft pe on Thursday and today and for some reason it will not let me on. I can join severs just fine and they can join my world but...
  6. Can’t join MW2/3 multiplayer lobbies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join MW2/3 multiplayer lobbies: First of all, yes, my nat type is open. Disc or digitally dowloaded this problem exists. Using wifi or lan cable, even on different networks this problem still persists. Rebooting different...
  7. Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated: "You can join multiplayer games" always stays on blocked. For whatever reason, I cannot unblock this option. ive tried everything, this is not a kid account! e956eeb2-f73e-4f5c-96a8-90e5638fe103
  8. Can’t join multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multiplayer: Me and my girlfriend are trying to play minecraft consol editon on our ps4’s but when i try to join her or she trys to join me it says unable to connect to server... we are in the same house on...
  9. can’t join multiplayer minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    can’t join multiplayer minecraft pe: so i downloaded minecraft yesterday because i was gonna play with my friends because we haven’t played in a long time. so i made my account and everyone could join except me. it said that the...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t invite or join a friend 1

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t invite or join a friend 1: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t invite or join a friend 1 There are many things to consider when connecting to a multi-player. - Check your accounts active live gold...