I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]

Discus and support I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when ever i try to join a party it connects for a bit then disconnects me and says “Your network settings are blocking party chat” then shows the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MercifulShoe507, Jul 29, 2019.

1. I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]

when ever i try to join a party it connects for a bit then disconnects me and says “Your network settings are blocking party chat” then shows the error [0x8923401C] afterwards

I have searched everywhere for a working solution i have tried so many different methods, non of which have worked

Please help

:)

MercifulShoe507, Jul 29, 2019
  2. MercifulShoe507 Win User

Hello,

I am using an Ethernet connection

My NAT is set to open

I think I have tried port forwarding
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The problem may be with your NAT, it has to be open in status.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

5. TylerDavis7 Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I can’t even invite/join my friends’ parties because I can’t get to the commands that let me do so.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Party Chat Error 0x8923401C

That is a NAT related error...
Thema:

1. I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C] - Similar Threads - can’t join party

2. can’t join

in XBoX Accessibility
    can’t join: I can’t join in the game for some of my friends,why? b56816de-e681-4c16-a7a4-5037252393b5
  3. Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live: so yesterday morning i bought a year subscription to EA access and later in the day i noticed i couldnt join my friends party and xbox said i needed xbox live. I’ve checked my subscriptions on the...
  4. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...
  5. Minecraft can’t join world xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join world xbox one: (Xbox One) My friends cant join my worlds in minecraft. I can join theirs with no problem, and they can all join each other, however whenever anyone tries to join mine, it says ‘unable to...
  6. My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me: My friend and I are both playing on the newest edition of Minecraft on Xbox One and he cant joint me. We’ve tried everything, hard restarts, uninstalling. I can join him but he can’t join me....
  7. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...
  8. Cox Communications: Can’t join specific friends because I have IPv6?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cox Communications: Can’t join specific friends because I have IPv6?: Cox Communications (ISPs): Can’t join specific friends because I have IPv6? Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution...
  9. Can’t invite friends or party to join in terrorist hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends or party to join in terrorist hunt: I can join other people’s terrorist hunt in progress and even create my own. I am unable to invite friends to join mine. I even started a party and tried to invite the party to join but the option...
  10. Paid for Xbox live gold but can’t join party s or talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for Xbox live gold but can’t join party s or talk: it just sends him to the pay for gold area 63cbfead-8dbc-47db-aad9-3dece7902300