I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]

Discus and support I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when ever i try to join a party it connects for a bit then disconnects me and says “Your network settings are blocking party chat” then shows the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MercifulShoe507, Jul 29, 2019.

1. I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]

when ever i try to join a party it connects for a bit then disconnects me and says “Your network settings are blocking party chat” then shows the error [0x8923401C] afterwards

I have searched everywhere for a working solution i have tried so many different methods, non of which have worked

Please help

:)

MercifulShoe507, Jul 29, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

3. MercifulShoe507 Win User

It is working now thanks for all of your help
  4. MercifulShoe507 Win User

Hello,

I am using an Ethernet connection

My NAT is set to open

I think I have tried port forwarding
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Thema:

1. I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C] - Similar Threads - can’t join party

2. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  3. Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.: I downloaded the Xbox app today to talk to my friends while I play with them from a seperate console. When they tried to invite me, a message came up saying ‘Update the app to join the latest...
  4. My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue: me and my friend were just casually messaging each other, and not to long ago, he is now unable to message me due to a “suspension”, his gamertag is [Mod removed - personal information] I would...
  5. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  6. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft: Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to...
  7. can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft: me and my girlfriend have been playing minecraft version v1.12.0 on our xbox ones but i moved to college and we tried connecting again and we cant play on our worlds together it says unable to...
  8. Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live: so yesterday morning i bought a year subscription to EA access and later in the day i noticed i couldnt join my friends party and xbox said i needed xbox live. I’ve checked my subscriptions on the...
  9. Can’t invite friends or party to join in terrorist hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends or party to join in terrorist hunt: I can join other people’s terrorist hunt in progress and even create my own. I am unable to invite friends to join mine. I even started a party and tried to invite the party to join but the option...
  10. Paid for Xbox live gold but can’t join party s or talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for Xbox live gold but can’t join party s or talk: it just sends him to the pay for gold area 63cbfead-8dbc-47db-aad9-3dece7902300